I don't know. You don't sound fine. You can always drop in on my WP inbox and may share your heart out without the fear of being judged🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know. You don't sound fine. You can always drop in on my WP inbox and may share your heart out without the fear of being judged🤗
You just dont sound like the Sujz we know
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Formal formal formal
Sigh
Anyways
Yeah I do miss my profs to { not the dean but😵}
Why not the Dean🤣
And he is so confident of not getting killed is becoz he is in relation with my bestie
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Formal formal formal
Sigh
Anyways
Yeah I do miss my profs to { not the dean but😵}
@bold Matlab?
I miss studies and being in class, I used to despise it at times cause it used to get so hectic, but its surely better than this. It's a bit weird but I love studying the subjects I chose. :)
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And he is so confident of not getting killed is becoz he is in relation with my bestie
Oh! Bande mein guts bahut hai🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I don't know. You don't sound fine. You can always drop in on my WP inbox and may share your heart out without the fear of being judged🤗
But am all fine, walking in 4 legs, jumping around the house.
Lets not talk about this one person who thinks that even in the situation where I am not the person to talk to is made the principle talker
Walking on 4 legs
You not fine😭
Yeah he has so much guts