I doubt that guy is suicidal sometimes
He kissed me on my cheek literally in front of my BF
I dont know how he is still alive
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I doubt that guy is suicidal sometimes
He kissed me on my cheek literally in front of my BF
I dont know how he is still alive
How you doing waise?
With this lockdown
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I doubt that guy is suicidal sometimes
He kissed me on my cheek literally in front of my BF
I dont know how he is still alive
Really? Stay away from him please and tell him to see some psychiatrist🤓
It's justified that your boyfriend doesn't like him much. 😆
it's really not a big deal for me,
i anyway never go out much
the only thing I miss is my school, studies and teachers :)
NahOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Really? Stay away from him please and tell him to see some psychiatrist🤓
It's justified that your boyfriend doesn't like him much. 😆
He loves teasing my bf
He regards me as a sister
Oh! Phir theek hai😆
Formal formal formal
it's really not a big deal for me,
i anyway never go out much
the only thing I miss is my school, studies and teachers :)
Sigh
Anyways
Yeah I do miss my profs to { not the dean but😵}