Since Mahabharat is airing on Star Plus again, this for discussion regarding the same.
Chalo phir suru ho jao 🤪
Since Mahabharat is airing on Star Plus again, this for discussion regarding the same.
Chalo phir suru ho jao 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for the thread Sam! ❤️
Satyavathi rocks! 😃
Yes she does! 🤪 the actress playing Satyavathi is good too.
The first episode I'm never gonna forget Ganga walking in the first moment. She looked a like model on ramp 😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Yes she does! 🤪 the actress playing Satyavathi is good too.
The first episode I'm never gonna forget Ganga walking in the first moment. She looked a like model on ramp 😆
Sayantani is great! Who was Ganga btw?
Regarding Bhisma's oath. On one hand it's a selfless act of sacrifice he did for his father and all. On the other, I feel that Bhisma somehow wanted to please his father too and thus he took such a step. He was someone who was deprived of his father's love, and when he got the same, he wanted to do anything in his hands to have it. Also I believe it was a child's instinct to make his parent proud of him through his actions and happy. A son's psychology.
I don't know the name of the actress but she was beautiful and walked gracefully like a model. Wasn't really impactful thou.
We established that 🤣 You must be happy to see him young after so long.i had forgotten how he looked sans the white beard. 😳🤣
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Regarding Bhisma's oath. On one hand it's a selfless act of sacrifice he did for his father and all. On the other, I feel that Bhisma somehow wanted to please his father too and thus he took such a step. He was someone who was deprived of his father's love, and when he got the same, he wanted to do anything in his hands to have it. Also I believe it was a child's instinct to make his parent proud of him through his actions and happy. A son's psychology.
That's a really nice way to look at it! 😃