Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
My Laptop was with my BF and I have no idea what the hell happened
Anyone knows?
Ohhh ok 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
My Laptop was with my BF and I have no idea what the hell happened
Anyone knows?
Ohhh ok 🤣🤣
Yes! Also about all the things he did to dodge from getting Rakhi tied by you in school🤣
Hello guys 🤗
What's happening??
Alu’s BF was talking with mishti 😆
*plus she is going to kill me now *😜🤣
Hey🤗
Nothing much, Alexia's boyfriend came via her account and now Alexia was asking what had happened so I was telling her that😆
Lallii 🤗
U know once I called my IF frd kutti (in tamil)
She thought I called her kutthi ( dog I think)
🤪
Haha that I knew !!!
It was her BF who was handling her account 😆
So I didn't jump into conversation then 😂
Alexia came back or its still her BF who is texting!!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haha that I knew !!!
It was her BF who was handling her account 😆
So I didn't jump into conversation then 😂
Alexia came back or its still her BF who is texting!!
She did come and was asking what happened. Who will tell her exactly what happened.🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hey🤗
Nothing much, Alexia's boyfriend came via her account and now Alexia was asking what had happened so I was telling her that😆
Oh she is back!!😆
Woh toh ab uski bf ko class legi and mishti ko bhi 🤣
Poor both of them🤣