Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
May be gul khan
Hope me and you guessed the right person
Mishti
Long time No seen
Hugs
Good night
Yeah jaanu 😊
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hope me and you guessed the right person
Yeah it should be her 😆
Mishtuuuu😘 missed you
Good night 😴
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Suj beauty isn't about face...it's just a ultimate cover up of flaws... Beauty is someone with kindness, character and compassion 😊
You have all these three beauty!! You are beautiful take that in your mind first!!
If that guy made you to feel that way... His perception about beauty is different...and he is not the right one for you!! Glad you are out of it
It's easy to say that and I feel beauty is subjective but when you actually get someone saying you are really ugly it really hurts and I was 12 then. As I said if now someone said it I am like, Oka! Fine. Cause I don't care anymore IK myself how i look😆
And I don't know if I can blame him, even he was 12 and then last when we were together he was really friendly a bit awkward (it helds a lot of history and drama). Maybe he changed his perception now who knows. He moved away this year.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah jaanu 😊
Really siblings ?? Or cousins?
Wowwww
I never spoken to person who r related in real life in IF
This is the first time