😆 Itna lamba message karna para😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆 Itna lamba message karna para😆
Beautiful write up
Yes new thread
Sudh ji
https://twitter.com/BLmanu22/status/1244264772100448258?s=19
GUys off topic but I have a question , Why No interviews of asim ???? I see none !!
Just two or three in the initial days after bb .
#Sidnaaz breaking records 🤩finally he congratulated
Thankyou, Jyo! ❤️ 🤗 You do an awesome job too always 😭 Koi humein appreciate hi nahi karte! I spent 2 hours of my Work At Home on this 😡 Listening to the interviews 😭 Hai hai... hum do admins hi ek doosre ke backs scratch karenge 😭 Kisi ko koi farq hi nahi padta! Ek like ki hi toh sawaal hai- I don’t even ask people to respond to it- 😭😭😭 Kya times aaye hai admin logon ka- pooch pooch ke likes maangna padta hai 😭 Ammmaaa! Kya dusht type log hai yeha! 😭😭Uma, I was reading the intro of 1st post ..hatss off 👏 the way u covered it all and made my life easy fr next post 😆..
I dont think i could hv covered everything with so much detailing and write ups ..Awesome job especially the intro write ups before every interview ⭐️
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
GUys off topic but I have a question , Why No interviews of asim ???? I see none !!
Just two or three in the initial days after bb .
Mayb media r not interested as he already declared his relation with himanshi 😆..
Thats where sidnaaz played it smart 😈
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
GUys off topic but I have a question , Why No interviews of asim ???? I see none !!
Just two or three in the initial days after bb .
Maybe he himself is not giving...
I read on Twitter k Sid had archived Bhula doonga posters and then unarchived after fans a bit of hullaboo.. is that true?😆