so on twitter if I see someone’s post there Is a downwards arrow top right click on that...select embed tweet....select copy link and then jus paste it here.....?
Yesss 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
so on twitter if I see someone’s post there Is a downwards arrow top right click on that...select embed tweet....select copy link and then jus paste it here.....?
Yesss 😃
Congratulations on new thread ........❤️❤️❤️❤️
What exactly was saying in whole video?
Uma, I was reading the intro of 1st post ..hatss off 👏 the way u covered it all and made my life easy fr next post 😆..
I dont think i could hv covered everything with so much detailing and write ups ..Awesome job especially the intro write ups before every interview ⭐️
kya juloos day hain 🤣🤣
Congrats on New Thread 🥳
Thanks @Uma ❤️