Unka governer bhi doesnt want lockdown
They care about economy too much
Ek taraf kua aur ek taraf khayi wala haal hai.. US ka...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Unka governer bhi doesnt want lockdown
They care about economy too much
Ek taraf kua aur ek taraf khayi wala haal hai.. US ka...
Apparantely new york has 4k ventilators in storage
https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1244020994517299200?s=19
Apparantely new york has 4k ventilators in storage
https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1244020994517299200?s=19
Haramiyo ki kami nahi hai duniya Mai.🤬
Arre yaar woh Big Boss ke chhuchundar Sid ko koi ek C-grade film de do. Aur sahan nahin hota uske fans ke attyachar on social media. C-grade movie karaga, koi nahin dekhega, aur fan girls bhi chup ho jayenge. Jaise Soaptea aur Gobar ke fans hue the.
NYC has 11000 and they are anticipating 30000 when it reaches its peak . That being said Cuomo needs to distribute them ASAP if he hasn’t done already .
Arre yaar woh Big Boss ke chhuchundar Sid ko koi ek C-grade film de do. Aur sahan nahin hota uske fans ke attyachar on social media. C-grade movie karaga, koi nahin dekhega, aur fan girls bhi chup ho jayenge. Jaise Soaptea aur Gobar ke fans hue the.
😆 What do they even see in him 😕 ?
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
NYC has 11000 and they are anticipating 30000 when it reaches its peak . That being said Cuomo needs to distribute them ASAP if he hasn’t done already .
Prey for me I live in New York
🙏
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0