Originally posted by: PZV5INUAMQ4TKWAW
Aur fir inhe dande maaro toh minority card nikal ke aayega. 🤷♀️
Same like Chinese immigrants , said nothing when china spread the virus , pls don't say china virus its racist😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: PZV5INUAMQ4TKWAW
Aur fir inhe dande maaro toh minority card nikal ke aayega. 🤷♀️
Same like Chinese immigrants , said nothing when china spread the virus , pls don't say china virus its racist😭
Omg someone in meeting mentioned BoJo infected with coronavirus.
I don't wish bad upon on anyone but those in administration who were taking it lightly are getting infected🔥😂.
Senator Rand Paul and now Bojo.
If I was Trump I will quarantine myself. 😏
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243407157321560071?s=20
So it isn’t “Chinese virus” anymore ?
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243407157321560071?s=20
So it isn’t “Chinese virus” anymore ?
Xi ne khaansne ki dhamki dedi hogi.😆
Omg someone in meeting mentioned BoJo infected with coronavirus.
I don't wish bad upon on anyone but those in administration who were taking it lightly are getting infected🔥😂.
Senator Rand Paul and now Bojo.
If I was Trump I will quarantine myself. 😏
Omg someone in meeting mentioned BoJo infected with coronavirus.
I don't wish bad upon on anyone but those in administration who were taking it lightly are getting infected🔥😂.
Senator Rand Paul and now Bojo.
If I was Trump I will quarantine myself. 😏
https://twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/1234828026933805057?s=20
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243407157321560071?s=20
So it isn’t “Chinese virus” anymore ?
maandwali ho gai dono ke beech ..... paisa and power kuch bhi kara sakti hai
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0