🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣
Main uss time yahan nahi thi 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Main uss time yahan nahi thi 🥺🥺
No issue .. ab dekhle .. mai ek ek karke sare BTS and Segment Gifs share kar rahi hu .. Memory lane .. those days were full of fun 🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
No issue .. ab dekhle .. mai ek ek karke sare BTS and Segment Gifs share kar rahi hu .. Memory lane .. those days were full of fun 🤣
I am sure they must have been full of fun ☺️
Swiss BTS..
Eri took the perfect capture and his body balance..wowo.. i still remind .. karan almost pura time bare foot mai tha on that boat aur adhe time pani kay pass 🤣

I want a scene, where Bajju is working out (shirtless hoke) ☺️
Full on gusse main he is removing his aggression in form of work out ☺️
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Swiss BTS..
Eri took the perfect capture and his body balance..wowo.. i still remind .. karan almost pura time bare foot mai tha on that boat aur adhe time pani kay pass 🤣
Inn logon ne bohut enjoy kiya hoga. Thanks to his antics!! 😆
He must have been dying to dive in the water. Agar Bajaj ke costume main nahi hota toh shayad kar bhi deta 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I want a scene, where Bajju is working out (shirtless hoke) ☺️
Full on gusse main he is removing his aggression in form of work out ☺️
I second that too!
Swiss Track IV twinning

Ohhh I remember watching this IV 😛