Originally posted by: ZCCQOIQZ35B5JIBI
It will look complicated at the beginning but after 5-6 episodes you'll understand everything. 😆
You have to complete it 😈😆
Fine! I'll continue only for you 😛

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ZCCQOIQZ35B5JIBI
It will look complicated at the beginning but after 5-6 episodes you'll understand everything. 😆
You have to complete it 😈😆
Fine! I'll continue only for you 😛

someday or one day..is truly one of the best and unique shows...
loved it a lot
highly recommend
Someday or one day
@Sock-let I finished it! Ok here's my 2 cents 😆
FL's acting's amazing especially how she distinguished the two personalities. Two lads are cute and charming. Downside is the flow of the story as it was sorta messy, specifically the timelines. I was too confused to enjoy what was going on 😆
Flavors of youth
3rd time's a charm so I watched this movie yet again. Breathtaking cinematography & visual effects. Such a beautiful movie that gives you nostalgic feels & warmth ❤️ I repeat; japanese is the most beautiful language ever!!
A piece of your mind
First two epis were confusing and depressing. Don't know if it's me or COVID 19, but I couldn't fathom the unfamiliarity of certain characters. Thought of ditching it but the preview for ep 3 seems interesting so I'm gonna hang on to it
365 repeat the year
Lost interest in the first epi itself & ML is annoying. Ditched it
^ You are calling LJH annoying?? 😭

Sacchi😭 am going to watch 365 soon just for him
Sacchi😭 am going to watch 365 soon just for him
Did u watch A poem a day?
Originally posted by: RTPNPMHCK7UVPDH4
Did u watch A poem a day?
Of course he was so cute there😳
Of course he was so cute there😳
I started loving him after watching that drama.
Oops! Sorry bub cuz I've no idea who he is 😆
Me after naked fireman😳 did you watched it???😊
A new home, but the chaos remains. 🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
150 pages later… new home, same chaos🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼
397