Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Uske peeche, ek bhoot bangla
Bangle mein koi jaao ji
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Uske peeche, ek bhoot bangla
Bangle mein koi jaao ji
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Bangle mein koi jaao ji
Koi makdi ko bhagao ji
I am unable to reply
Aise kaise ho gaya bhai?
Sorry, I can't understand hindi
Oh.. that's an honest problem😒
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Aise kaise ho gaya bhai?
I don't know hindi language
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Oh.. that's an honest problem😒
Every problem has a solution
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Every problem has a solution
ORS solution can save lives😆
The problem makes me crazy
I can't understand most articles
Difficult to enjoy forum articles