Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know cv's have a habit of dragging stuff until audience are sick of it but anyone think they were aware of the shutdown while shooting these parts, hence they slowed down to l the track so the main things happen after they resume?
Originally posted by: pomegranate
I know cv's have a habit of dragging stuff until audience are sick of it but anyone think they were aware of the shutdown while shooting these parts, hence they slowed down to l the track so the main things happen after they resume?
BH2 didn't drag any track too much till now . I hope they continue the same with this Vikram's track
I'm so done with Rudra moping around. Why are cv's doing this?
Lol she went off. I like this user, she tells it like it is and does not blindly praise the show or its character. Also from toronto!
Originally posted by: pomegranate
I'm so done with Rudra moping around. Why are cv's doing this?
Becuase he is Beyhad ki bahurani *adjusting her pallu like an ideal Indian dil should*
Originally posted by: pomegranate
Lol she went off. I like this user, she tells it like it is and does not blindly praise the show or its character. Also from toronto!
There are some weird ones who feel one can't voice their opinion on the show coz it was just saved from cancellation and try to bully the users voicing genuine concerns.
Bollywood xBeyhad 2 crossover
MJ-Khilji (Padmavat)
They are cold, obsessive and womanizer. Winning is what only matters to them and they do not care for anyone other than themselves. They have blood lust that easily satisfied and love to see thier enemies crushed. They love playing mind games and betrayal comes easily to them.