Originally posted by: Armu4eva
So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
Planning to finish Asur now completely hooked to it...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
Planning to finish Asur now completely hooked to it...
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And has Naveen 🤷♀️🤭
Oh so did you watch his YT videos?
Originally posted by: AUYGB3DJL32CZPZV
Good morning everyone... Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy...😊
I still feel Rajeev is not dead...something was not right...just like that he can't be dead that too by Vikram!!
I know may be hopeless hope🥺
It's said in the description on Sony Liv😆 accept kar lo ji😭 gaya apna Rajeev, heaven mein speed date kar raha while Rishi is judging his choices
@shibani Thanks for Asur...it worked.
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Oh so did you watch his YT videos?
Always a fan of his videos with AIB❤️
Antara thinking Rudra will never forgive Maya. Lol worry about yourself first
Originally posted by: LYKEBYURZ5SBISH4
@shibani Thanks for Asur...it worked.
You can watch any webshow/movie now🤗 if it's there😆
Originally posted by: pomegranate
Antara thinking Rudra will never forgive Maya. Lol worry about yourself first
Maya is an idiot for killing Rishi and sparing her😡
Best best thing I have seen in a while..