So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
No time for that. WFH😭
Ab agar maine kuch dekha instead of studying then my parents will throw me out of the houseOriginally posted by: Armu4eva
So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
Originally posted by: pranurosid
No time for that. WFH😭
Woh to hamara bhi hai but still time to milta hoga beech me?
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
Ab agar maine kuch dekha instead of studying then my parents will throw me out of the house
😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
Family man nahi dekha hai, woh dekhungi and the ones who texted me😆 aur padhai karni haibachpan mein wish kiya tha holidays beech mein hi ho, kya pata bhagwaanji sun lenge, wish karti ki exams ka concept hi naa ho🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
So guys what are you watching to pass time? I plan to try mentalhood and special ops.
Watching movies a long list of all languages also some web series