MG: Be Mine Thread1 || New thread link @ Index Page(2)- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

862

Views

51.7k

Users

57

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Yes the readers here are encouraging. Will read that as well. But let me finish this first😊

Yes they are. 😃

Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

I don't whether I should be happy that I guessed it write or should be sad that now dev is going to be another hurdle🥺. Main villains of the story:

>Dev

>Maan's mom

I don't want to say now..... But will say they are not main but mini villains.... 😆

Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Waiting eagerly for next update😃

Will Update today dear

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

I don't want to say now..... But will say they are not main but mini villains.... 😆

Can it be said that there are others who are going to be main villain🥺🤓🤢

Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Can it be said that there are others who are going to be main villain🥺🤓🤢

That's a suspense tho... I thought u should have known till now !!? Hmm think think what it will be other than Dev ND his Mom!!

Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Updated!! PMs will take some time

Edited by Kuttisri - 6 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

very nice update

geet ask sorry but maan dint show asny emotion

geet ask for friendship

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

That's a suspense tho... I thought u should have known till now !!? Hmm think think what it will be other than Dev ND his Mom!!

The others who I think can be villains are Pari and Vishal😡

Edited by Tatianabhardwaj - 6 years ago
Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 12:

Awesome update. Geet's efforts were so cute. Maan's anger was quite genuine, but she was not wrong at her place. Lets see what his reply will be of her "I missed you"😉. Looking forward to next update

Edited by Tatianabhardwaj - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 8 years ago

You are mine You are mine Always mine These words become beautiful in love But . ? . The love I have for you will never die, This is no lie. I

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 9 years ago

You r mine S#2 Prologue If you not marry me Then I kill myself . Please stop Am sorry I know jo bhi huya humare beech It's

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: NilzStorywriter · 1 months ago

The Girl in the Bookshop- - MG || (Part 27 |Page 20)

Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Ink_n_Ishq · 1 months ago

Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 12 years ago

hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".