Part 7:
The whole update was on Maneet. Geet felt cold on bike. Hope she is fine (precap)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Part 7:
The whole update was on Maneet. Geet felt cold on bike. Hope she is fine (precap)
Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
Hi dear. I read it today. Its amazing. Childhood lovestories are my favourite❤️. Loved the chemistry between Maan and Geet.
Hope You will like it Tanya 😬 im not a professional writer tho 😛 read at your own risk 🙈
Part 8:
Loved possessive Maan. I hope he realise his love for her soon
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Hope You will like it Tanya 😬 im not a professional writer tho 😛 read at your own risk 🙈
They are amazing dear. May I know your name. No one is professional, but its ur ideas and way of explaining that touches the heart of a reader. You know when I wrote first os, I was so nervous. It took me a lot of courage to post it😆.
Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
They are amazing dear. May I know your name. No one is professional, but its ur ideas and way of explaining that touches the heart of a reader. You know when I wrote first os, I was so nervous. It took me a lot of courage to post it😆.
Thank you dear... Glad You liked it 🤗
It's Sruthi
Yes You're right... The Content of the Story Matters
Same here I was nervous too 😆 But here the Members Made it easy for me and Same goes to you ... And I can see most of them are encouraging.... BW I wrote 1 os too 😆
Part 9:
So Maan is all set to make her fall for him. But bechara is going to waste his efforts as she is already in love with him😆. Hope Maan's mother wont become hurdle in their love life
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Thank you dear... Glad You liked it 🤗
It's Sruthi
Yes You're right... The Content of the Story Matters
Same here I was nervous too 😆 But here the Members Made it easy for me and Same goes to you ... And I can see most of them are encouraging.... BW I wrote 1 os too 😆
Yes the readers here are encouraging. Will read that as well. But let me finish this first😊
I don't whether I should be happy that I guessed it write or should be sad that now dev is going to be another hurdle🥺. Main villains of the story:
>Dev
>Maan's mom
Wonderful update dear. Maan felt upset because of mistrust of geet on him. It was amazing to see maan's care for Geet❤️. Hope she will be able to manaofy him😆
Waiting eagerly for next update😃
You are mine You are mine Always mine These words become beautiful in love But . ? . The love I have for you will never die, This is no lie. I
You r mine S#2 Prologue If you not marry me Then I kill myself . Please stop Am sorry I know jo bhi huya humare beech It's
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
739