i will try pakka
Love you❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i will try pakka
Love you❤️🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aaj mujhe If pe 5 years hue Idk y I am sharing this🤣
Congo Shibu🥳
Hello friends how are you all?
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
Hello friends how are you all?
Hi dear
How are you?
Obeying #JantaCurfew today..
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
Hello friends how are you all?
Hi🤗
Me too
But I am getting annoyed with the fact that my parents are always shouting at me to study because I am getting so much time
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
Hello friends how are you all?
Hello... 🤗
Am fine... At home obeying #Jantacurfew today...
How are you??
have you watched any recent good bollywood movie?
Me tooOriginally posted by: Nikki_srk
Hello... 🤗
Am fine... At home obeying #Jantacurfew today...
How are you??
At home
Studying😭