Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You finished it?😃 I was always a fan of Amey Wagh but after this series toh banda chaa gaya⭐️
Yh kal raat ke 3am tak 
Going to watch Guilty today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You finished it?😃 I was always a fan of Amey Wagh but after this series toh banda chaa gaya⭐️
Yh kal raat ke 3am tak 
Going to watch Guilty today
Uske liye she needs to remember naa, ki Nandini kaun hai😆
I love Kiara after that, and Taher toh matlab, I liked him since NAUC⭐️
Originally posted by: pomegranate
Is Nandini dying too?
Pretti keeps posting Nandini's injured pics and posts with senty captions with the rest fo the cast😆
Aaj mujhe If pe 5 years hue Idk y I am sharing this🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aaj mujhe If pe 5 years hue Idk y I am sharing this🤣
Mubarka🥳🥳
i will try pakkaOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Are you planning to write any OS on MayRa ?
Plz write one story Tia. Already missing them aur upar se this quarantine mode is more depressing
haa ye kr sakti huOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Toh Robin round hi kar lete hai😆 I am super bored
Rajeev: A hot stranger passed me while you were going on about the Roys
Rajeev: A hot stranger passed me while you were going on about Rudra
Rajeev:A hot stranger killed me while you were going on about memory loss
Credits:me (that's why it's so bad)
haa ye kr sakti hu
Start karo phir😆