Malai to Mera Neil h,main uski chor cum kidnapper 😎
Actually u don't know I m true love of Neil, main hi Isha main hi mini, sab main hu air Neil Mera h 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Malai to Mera Neil h,main uski chor cum kidnapper 😎
Actually u don't know I m true love of Neil, main hi Isha main hi mini, sab main hu air Neil Mera h 🤣
Originally posted by: Priya204
No worries even I was stuck cause of year end and my boss sits next to me but now I'm working from home so balancing it accordingly.
Tera coffee bites and gifs miss karti hoon.
🤗
Tera boss 🤣 tera peecha nahi chodega na 🤣
Yaar .. cofee bites yaad mat dila🤣
Ye Neil ke legend player hone se abhi se mujhe wild ideas aa rahe hai☺️🤣
Lekin iss ke liye show ka environment sahi nahi hai abh🤣
Dono tension mein hai bechare🤣
Ek aur garmi wala tension kyun do ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Priya204
So he has plenty of experience in that area he is a player😆
Yeah mini bachke rahiyo after u confess then ☺️😉😛
Originally posted by: Rishrabh
Malai to Mera Neil h,main uski chor cum kidnapper 😎
Actually u don't know I m true love of Neil, main hi Isha main hi mini, sab main hu air Neil Mera h 🤣
Isha is not his true love us... Don't say that....
🤗
Tera boss 🤣 tera peecha nahi chodega na 🤣
Yaar .. cofee bites yaad mat dila🤣
Ye Neil ke legend player hone se abhi se mujhe wild ideas aa rahe hai☺️🤣
Lekin iss ke liye show ka environment sahi nahi hai abh🤣
Dono tension mein hai bechare🤣
Ek aur garmi wala tension kyun do ☺️🤣
Humein Bata de. Humara mood Thora li8 ho jaye 😉😉😆☺️
Originally posted by: Priya204
So he has plenty of experience in that area he is a player😆
Yeah he is big time player... Just like avni ka khichdi wala.. Ghapaghap.... 🤣🤣Minni gonna have tough time.... 🤣
Are mazqk tha.. Isha is fake love.. mini k language mein bolu to 'aj mere hathon iska murder honjane h'.. uska naam Isha hi hona tha 😭
Btw Maine kuch time pehle realize kia main mini se violence mein kuch Kam nehi jati 😆
Kar kar🤣
Originally posted by: Rishrabh
Are mazqk tha.. Isha is fake love.. mini k language mein bolu to 'aj mere hathon iska murder honjane h'.. uska naam Isha hi hona tha 😭
Btw Maine kuch time pehle realize kia main mini se violence mein kuch Kam nehi jati 😆
😆😆
Congratulations guys DT 11🤗
Title name🤣🤣
Ye atithi jaldi jae tabhi chan hoga sbko🤣
Zaalima👏 miss u yr teri coffee bytes jaldi koi pesh kario!!!!
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277