Posted: 4 years ago

When are you  going to update plz update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends back with update I hope you will enjoy reading it

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 19

Raman hold ishita hand and says: aman.. ye mere liye paheli say kaam nhe hai tum keh rahi ho wo acha nhe tha baqi sab kehty hai usse acha koi aur nhe tha. When we got married you were in love with aman. Sahi kaha na

Ishita: its complicated raman. Baqi sab aik maare huy shaks ki burai nhe karna chahty jo kami ya burai aman mein thi ab wo sab kay liye matter nhe karti they remember his goodness..they wanted him to earn more he did they wanted him to fulfil romi simmi responsibility he did he misbehaved with them but they shrug it off saying heis irritated as he has lot of work load in office. Wo uski burai bhool gaye but I cant forget what he has done to me. I cant forgive him either.

Raman: usne tumhare saath aisa kiya kiya ishita..

Ishita: bohat kuch hai mere pass kehne ko per aik baat hi kahongi.

Raman gets scared listening to ishita he didn’t know how to absorb this new development. He waited for ishita to complete her sentence ishita was looking at nothing and says with no emotions: muje ab samajh aya wo muje til til kar kay maar raha tha. He killed my confidence first by taunting me for not earning and being good for nothing then he killed my selfrespect when he manhandled me he uses to hit me still I gave him chance for my baby.. usky marne pay mein royi thinking I have lost something precious.. but he didn’t deserve my tears.. wo aik khooni tha pata nhe kaise insaan tha he killed my first unborn baby.. aur muje  kabhi patahi nhe chala

Raman looks at ishita in shock listening to her declaration. Ishita gets up and shows raman a file.Raman opens it and finds abortion paper.

Ishita: aj mummy jee aman ka kuch purana saman rakh rahi thi to muje ye file milli today I got to know a big truth of my life and I cant do anything he is not here to give me answer why he aborted my first baby without my consent and knowledge. Usne mere andar ki mamta ko maar dala muje maar dala aur muje pata hi nhe chala kaise maa hoon mein mere bachy ka khoon kiya aman ne and I didn’t knew it.

Saying this she break down and cries while raman was not finding any words to console her he simply takes  her in his  arms while ishita keeps crying in raman arms

Raman was looking at Ishita who was crying he cups her face and wipes her tears and says: stop crying Ishita I know you are in pain but.... Please I can't see you like this

Ishita: Raman why he killed my baby . Wo bacha uska bhi tha how can he do this Raman

Raman: I don't know Ishita why he did this he did wrong uska koi haq nhe tha Kay wo tumhare saath aisa karta

Ishita: he was heartless... I just hate him Raman.. I hate myself that I gave him chance to hurt me. Why I was weak in front of him. I don't want that Aman name associated with my daughter ashi

Raman held her hand and says: ashi is our daughter Ishita.

Ishita too hold his hands and says: I am thankful to God that you came in our life pata nhe agar Aman hoty to aur kitne dukh dete

Raman: I am with you and ashi hamesha koi dukh tum dono ko chu bhi nhe sakta. 

Ishita: I know Raman 

Raman: Ishita i was thinking that you should tell others about Aman

Ishita: Kiya fayda Raman

Raman looks questioningly at Ishita and says: is mein fayda ki baat nhe hai. They should know that Aman was not what they think. Aman doesn't deserve their love

Ishita wipes her tears and says: you are right Raman but they will be broken knowing about Aman I don't want them to go through all this

Raman: to tum akele iss dukh ko uthao ki

Ishita: AP ho mere saath Mera dukh bantne Kay like

Raman nods while Ishita put her head on his chest and says: I am feeling so helpless Raman my baby uska Kiya qasoor tha she cries

Raman: aj ro lo Ishita aur apna dukh baant lo mere saath.

Ishita keeps pouring her emotion about the loss of her unborn baby and the torture she has bear in marriage with aman. Raman consoles her with his gesture and words. 

Ishita sleeps due to emotional exertion Raman looks at her sleeping figure and thinks: muje lagta tha mere saath hi galat Kiya dada aur bhallas ne per Ishita Kay saath Aman ne Jo kiya. You will not go through the torture Aman has caused now I promise. You will get care respect in this relationship. 

Next day 

Raman returns from office and finds iyers and bhallas having serious discussion. Raman greets them and asks: what's going on here

Toshi jee: Raman puttar they were asking to take Ishita and ashi with them

Raman: no..

Mr iyer: Kanna it's tradition we also want to pamper our daughter and granddaughter

Raman makes faces listening to him and mutters: where were you when Aman was torturing Ishita

Mr iyer: you said anything

Raman: it's my final decision Ishita and ashi will not go anywhere. Abhi to Ishita ka operation hua hai 

Mrs iyer: we will take care of them

Raman: I know but still they will not go. 

Saying this he turns to leave for his room while Mr bhalla smile at iyers and says: Raman is very attached with ashi.

Mrs iyer: ye acha hai Raman ne kitne ache say Ishita aur ashi ko accept Kiya.

Mr iyer: we will leave tomorrow.

Mrs bhalla: jaisi AP logon ki marzi.

Raman enters the room and finds neelu was combing Ishita hairs while ashi was laying wide awake at bed.

Ishita smiles at Raman and says: how was your day

Raman smiles back at Ishita and says: as usual. Tum batao how are you.

Ishita nods at Raman who takes ashi in his arms and kisses her forehead. Little baby smiles at her father making Raman happy 

Neelu leaves the room while Raman says looking at Ishita: your parents wanted to take you and ashi for some days

Ishita: what you answered them

Raman : I denied them tumhain bura to nhe laga

Ishita smiles and says: muje Khushi Hui..

Raman looks surprised at Ishita and says: tumhain Khushi Hui..

Ishita nods and says: muje acha laga Kay AP humare begair rehna nhe chahty.

Raman hugs ashi closer and says: ashi Kay begair kaise reh sakta Hoon mein ye to Meri Jaate hai.

Ishita gets sad listening to Raman and meekily says: aur mein..

Raman ignores listening to Ishita and says; our company has completed 35 years we are arranging party actual mein to party next week thi but I have postponed it for one month. Tum aur ashi tab Tak better ho jao gay 

Ishita: you should not have postponed it for me

Raman: I wanted to introduce you and ashi to everyone. Your health is important.

Ishita smiles at Raman who was busy in playing with ashi.

That's it my dear friend I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love 

Riddi

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update when will Isha confess their love to each other  hope this party brings Isha closer to each other

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 19

I am glad Ishita opened up about Aman in front of Raman...

Raman now understands her pain better

glad that he did not let his girls go away...

hopefully along with Ashi, he accepts Ishita too

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww brilliant update dear 

Just loved it.....fabulous 👏👏👏

Ishita tell that past life with raman 

Raman didn't believe  it aman was behave with ishita like this...

Mr iyer want  take ishu and  ashi with them

But raman didn't  allow them

Raman want to ishita and ashi attend party 

Hope this party they came to close together 

Eagerly waiting for ishra confress their love to each other 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon 

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raman is accepting Ishita just didn't realise I hope he will know that he is falling for his daughter's mother.

Aman cant even justify his deed but raman can make him guilty by making Ishita happy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita was so broken 

She has hidden so much of pain inside her😭

Raman promised her that he is there with her and ashi❤️

Ishita is a little sad that his love is only for ashi and not for her

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail