Originally posted by: Beyhadfan
I really hope Rudra doesnt think Maya got him beaten up 😭
Aap alag stress de rahe ho sabko🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beyhadfan
I really hope Rudra doesnt think Maya got him beaten up 😭
Aap alag stress de rahe ho sabko🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
New DT is looking amazing Shibu The edits,siggies and write ups are beautiful❤️. Kudos to all you guys👏
Thanks🤗
Noda, Miss T, Tannu and Darshi, I love you guys❤️ bhagwaan ji se pray karungi ki Hadan ko jyaada screenspace mile aur Rudra ko Maya se kiss🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
He is an easy target..wont require much planning or plotting🤣
I want to do planning and plotting in house arrest🤣
Maybe you can plan a vacation and book for a plot after the drama of Corona virus is over 🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
I know, We won't have RuRa anymore. 😭
Debs, finally you have someone to take revenge from, Vikram 🤣
Mere RuRa toh hone se rahe ,,,
But mera rajeev...🥺😭
Uske bina show kaise jhelungi main..💔
Kaash vikram annoya ko hi utha leta.. jo brainless sherlock bani ghumti hai...
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I think Rajeev was already dead . Waise Shivin apna pic post kiya tha na with injuries. Jacket and shoes se clearly pata chal raha hain ki that's Rudra.
Oh no! Not Prannath 😭😭 *chudi toding*
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Thanks😳
Sabse jyaada Nida ko tang kiya hai🤣 she has been so patient with me😆
And all the hard work has been worth it. 👏 I loved the color combination of Black and white.
Wu de do koi snippet ka😆