SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

kushal ko apni wali yaad agayi hogi 🤭🤭

🤣meko psnd tha vo song bohat rahat ka😆

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Mein ne jaldi mein Arijit Singh ko Arti Singh par lia. Socho kya kya na guzri mere dil pe 😖😫😩😭😣

🤣🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Friendships are not really judged by this though😆 Sid considers Kushal his extremely close friend so I don't think we can judge their friendship based on tweets and stuff😆 I mean, let's say back during the time, Sid might have or might not have promoted Kushal's web series.. does that make him any less or more of a friend?

I agree on this! And I don’t see Kushal as well too much on SM, yes he posts pics but that’s it! Maybe they call each other! They are friends for long and if they are ok with not promoting each other on SM so be it! 

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Friendships are not really judged by this though😆 Sid considers Kushal his extremely close friend so I don't think we can judge their friendship based on tweets and stuff😆 I mean, let's say back during the time, Sid might have or might not have promoted Kushal's web series.. does that make him any less or more of a friend?

just saying itni stories daal raha hai ek sid k liye b daal deta😆

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Vaise kushal is brother from anothwr mother 😆even he hasnt promoted the poster. 

Saari duniya jealous hai, socha nai hoga kisi ne k BB yu zindagi badal dega bhai ki⭐️.

Did not see anything from Jay and Mahi as well 

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mein ne jaldi mein Arijit Singh ko Arti Singh par lia. Socho kya kya na guzri mere dil pe 😖😫😩😭😣

Oh man same meine bhi arti read kr liya tha 🥺😂😂😂😂

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yaar sana and sid ke poster post pe is baar 1, 000000 likes nahi huye is baar....when they posted at mirchi awards time.....ek din mein it reached above 1, 000000 on both the handles. I wish it crosses 1, 000000 on both their accounts. 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maine bhi and I was like 🤣...

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Uma2010

This scene is beautiful for various reasons. It rightly represents the diverse reactions of various housemates to a unique situation at that given point of time.

Sana- Wanting her man to notice her and appreciate her and love her. If he didn’t, she’d demand it and earn it. Not to mention being wickedly territorial there! She always knew to ask if she didn’t receive, from him in particular 😳 

Sidharth- Anger and jealousy wrt Asim shifts to realization that the gorgeous show was for him exclusively 😳 and then concern while she was walking by the pool and low keyed surprise and content when she chooses to claim him. Always felt she shifted positions too quick there- he wouldn’t have refused for sure if she continued to hug him- he had wrapped his hands around her as tight as a toffee wrapper❤️ 😆

Rashmi- Distinct amusement at that point. She was enjoying what she imagined was juloos on Sidharth by Sana, that Sana was embarrassing him. Sidharth alone knew he was thoroughly enjoying the attention Sana was giving him 😆

Aarti- She goes from being a friend to Sidharth initially to being fiercely curious and then intrusive and then jealous in seconds. And she surely gets Sana’s intent in that look between them 😈

Asim: Another tough cookie whose intentions were all over the place and oscillated between who he was and wanted to be as Sana once said. There’s an Asim too in all of us.  Asim looks at Sidharth here to see what his reaction is. His reactions were almost always referential- rarely genuine. 

You have a way with words girl!!! 
love your analysis... on point!

Edited by BornHyper - 4 years ago