Lol
U know I am suddenly interested in learning history.
I am just getting mad now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol
U know I am suddenly interested in learning history.
I am just getting mad now
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I just read somewhere that WHO says it can't be said that temperature will kill the virus.
There is no confirmation
Achaa! I'm a science student so I thought it is like that! But the virus is like it is modifying itself depending on the place!
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Yr for the first time it's not any govt who is responsible except Chinese.
Sorry to say china ne communist rule sabit kardiya.
They hid for 2 months atleast about this epidemic.
But I don't understand how that virus reaching another countries
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Achaa! I'm a science student so I thought it is like that! But the virus is like it is modifying itself depending on the place!
Well I know that virus replicates it's RNA as soon as it enters the body replacing it with human cell RNA/DNA. ( I am not sure which one). Also if we consider corona viruses (the main category) they don't survive after 25+ temperature. But regarding Covid 19 we can't be sure.
Through Infected people
It is like cough and cold and the main fact is deaths are low but the transmission time is pretty fast of this virus.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Lol
U know I am suddenly interested in learning history.
I am just getting mad now
I too love too but with athentic sources now days peoples making their own false history
In whatup and other social Media platforms just earn money
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Yes... !
I can say that Nature is taking a revenge Now!! As they killed most of the animals just to eat and that too raw ones!!! How sad it is!
I feel for all those tigers which are extinct now
Originally posted by: fariya20
Koi haii please talk with me an hour or suggested some new complete maaneet stories i don't know what to do fedup had vacation but all public places are closed what to do
Hello fariya
Haha same With me I'm getting bored!!
I just read a ff of maaneet morning! But I read it before so stopped!
Lol I'm watching horror movies these 2 days
Originally posted by: fariya20
I too love too but with athentic sources now days peoples making their own false history
In whatup and other social Media platforms just earn money
I prefer reading books yr
Being a science student my knowledge is upto 10. Class only. But now m interested in reading class 11+12 material too.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Through Infected people
It is like cough and cold and the main fact is deaths are low but the transmission time is pretty fast of this virus.
And some people's created so much panic that peoples dies in fear here in our locality a man dead people spread rumour that he died because of crona and who ever dies peoples saying he effect because of crona
That why pm address yesterday and stopping peoples to be panic
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...
195