I don’t care! I want Sidharth on the final day on MSK! Sana deserves it! We deserve it! Poor Missy Dizzy deserves it for watching and reporting its rotten details to us every day!
I LOVE U ❤️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t care! I want Sidharth on the final day on MSK! Sana deserves it! We deserve it! Poor Missy Dizzy deserves it for watching and reporting its rotten details to us every day!
I LOVE U ❤️🤣
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
I realised except 3 or 4 I don't even know names of the contestants.
Lucky you 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t care! I want Sidharth on the final day on MSK! Sana deserves it! We deserve it! Poor Missy Dizzy deserves it for watching and reporting its rotten details to us every day!
Problem is that even if they had planned for it before, ab tou hone se raha as they had to finish it today so you will have to live without your desired finale😆
I don’t care! I want Sidharth on the final day on MSK! Sana deserves it! We deserve it! Poor Missy Dizzy deserves it for watching and reporting its rotten details to us every day!
Missy deserves it the most 🤣🤣🤣
TODAY IS THE BEST
greedy me wants more good news
So sana just makes guest appearances in the show. So my take that she doesn't stay in the house is correct. They just show it that way. Foto also said that .
now even I sail on this boat 🤧I don’t care! I want Sidharth on the final day on MSK! Sana deserves it! We deserve it! Poor Missy Dizzy deserves it for watching and reporting its rotten details to us every day!
Missy deserves it the most 🤣🤣🤣
Nahi i am fine
U are here to become my sidharth good friend 🤗🤣
Greedy me just wants an offscreen picture😆
Ballu & ankita doing GottarGoooooooo