So this guy saved Manvi and helped her recover. He seems to be a Doctor. He used to recite Geeta.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So this guy saved Manvi and helped her recover. He seems to be a Doctor. He used to recite Geeta.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Can I say that I like this guy?😆
I like this guy too..
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
So, Vikram saved Manvi 10 years ago... And he also taught her Bhagvad Gita!!!
Interesting...
Chalo, kam se kam ek raaz to khul gaya...
Arrey, mera "Rajeev/Aamir saves Maya" theory fail hua
Par yes, this guy is more than MJ can ever be👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 but here ispopropyle alcohole or rubbing alcohol is no where to be found so some the distilleries are making sanitizers and giving to public for free.
My mom has got carton full of hand sanitizers delivered at our place from the wholesale market 🤣
Maya had faked memory loss in past and used Vikram
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
So this guy saved Manvi and helped her recover. He seems to be a Doctor. He used to recite Geeta.
Yeah... He saved her.
Plus he used to recite Geeta too...
Originally posted by: tournesol
Maybe you like his planning more 😆
Maybe🤷♀️ but he seems amazing, but someone give him good clothes
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Arrey, mera "Rajeev/Aamir saves Maya" theory fail hua
Par yes, this guy is more than MJ can ever be👍🏼
In fact, all the theories regarding the person saving Maya failed today...
In fact, I too thought that possibly Rajeev saved Maya 10 years ago. But then, yesterday I got this sudden brainwave that Vikram might have possibly saved Maya.
I agree... This guy can be more than MJ clan can ever be.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Maya had faked memory loss in past and used Vikram
Yeh suddenly human se villian kyun bana rahe hai Maya ko?
So, Rudra is searching the house for Maya...