Car is burnt... Fake dead body in the car...
Matlab Vikram actually planned to prove Maya dead...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Car is burnt... Fake dead body in the car...
Matlab Vikram actually planned to prove Maya dead...
Originally posted by: stormborn
I like the chane khanewala cop
Sirji ko sharaab nahi mili shaayad, isiliye chakne se kaam.chala rahe hai. Idk if chana counts as chana🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I love it when we are on the same page babe🥳
Yes, we are sis 🤗
awe... Thank you... 🤗Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Arrey aise kaise, you are fun too🤗
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Car is burnt... Fake dead body in the car...
Matlab Vikram actually planned to prove Maya dead...
Can I say that I like this guy?😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Hello everyone 🤗
Hello🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Can I say that I like this guy?😆
Maybe you like his planning more 😆
So, Vikram saved Manvi 10 years ago... And he also taught her Bhagvad Gita!!!
Interesting...
Chalo, kam se kam ek raaz to khul gaya...
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Can I say that I like this guy?😆
Well, as of now, even I am kind of liking him... 😆
Don't know about later though...😆