Originally posted by: Helooohybye
u know I still wonder how hk so exteriorly located her ovaries 🤣
HK can as she has externally located ovaries..oviparous you see 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Helooohybye
u know I still wonder how hk so exteriorly located her ovaries 🤣
HK can as she has externally located ovaries..oviparous you see 🤣
tune jona kaha main woh sunti rahi .. kamkha be wajah khwab bunti rahi 😭Apun jab bhi sachi boltae, ae isko jhoot kaeko lagta ae re?
shit 🤣🤣Oh gawd 🤣🤣... new species 😳Originally posted by: rabzonedge
HK can as she has externally located ovaries..oviparous you see 🤣
Originally posted by: Helooohybye
sidnaaz love each other like u do ... lala touch each other like u do ... what are waiting for
Never knew SidNaaz could mean so much, so much😳
You’re the fear, idk cause I’ve never shipped anyone so much, so much 😳
They cover up lot of things 😈..milkandmocha and pv creations knows a lot ..
and as they are shipping this couple so religiously we need to understand 😉
Never knew SidNaaz could mean so much, so much😳
You’re the fear, idk cause I’ve never shipped anyone so much, so much 😳
Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of their leg pulling is a holy grail I've gotta find
☺️
Originally posted by: Helooohybye
shit 🤣🤣Oh gawd 🤣🤣... new species 😳
Yup in making....Mere ovaries me sach me laga...mutation completed ...
Didn't he already give this news?