Originally posted by: Ashhima3
even VG has said that Sid was upset with it! So it’s not possible that he was with her!
when did he say that???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
even VG has said that Sid was upset with it! So it’s not possible that he was with her!
when did he say that???
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Again I say there is a reason she accepted msk and Sid was been kept in loop
The childish act were the facade for us what was never shown was the thoughtful Sana
Tell us the reason na. Kyun itna wait. 😒
Originally posted by: Helooohybye
😔 Its possible actually ... foetus made with good friendship and healthy leg pulling 😳🤓
🤣🤣🤣🤣
and Sana accepted in the show that she made a mistake by accepting this show! So it’s coming from horse’s mouth!
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
with Spotboye
He did not mention Sid or did he? I guess he mentioned himself only 🤔
😆 And even then it sounds weird 😆Originally posted by: asmitasb
I love you for this. I smiled like anything because the same thought ran across my mind! 😇
😳I dont think so ??
I agree. He only mentioned himself
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
I bet their first child will be girl
How could you possibly bet on that? 😳🤣