Biwi se ladai ho gyi hai lagta hai🤣
Hoga kuch aise hi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Biwi se ladai ho gyi hai lagta hai🤣
Hoga kuch aise hi 🤣
My actual name is too long
Thats why I go by ny nickname which is Alexia
Yaar you dont have to be so formal
Just post the edit here waise
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh bhi ho sakta hai
No idea
Par koi insaan do same design wale kapde kyun pehenega
Mini pehenegi 🤔
Thank you😊
You can call me Swathi. Your name is Alexia I guess. Am I right?
Jaanu post it here itself!!
yeh kya naya jhol haiOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Mini pehenegi 🤔
Thank you😊
You can call me Swathi. Your name is Alexia I guess. Am I right?
Heya Swathi
Yes my name is Alexia
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Jaanu post it here itself!!
Yes post it here only
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
yeh kya naya jhol hai
Woh mini hai issshhhhhh 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Woh mini hai issshhhhhh 😆
But seeing her is what I dont wishhhhhhhhhhhhh