Just look how Ani ran as if he was scared Mini will tell Bondita about their relationship🤣
Lol 😂 but why is he looking odd after coming from village 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just look how Ani ran as if he was scared Mini will tell Bondita about their relationship🤣
Lol 😂 but why is he looking odd after coming from village 😔
Yeh jo Mini ne pehna hai iska dusra duplicate bhi hai nah uske pass blue color main?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂 but why is he looking odd after coming from village 😔
Hi🤗Hi everyone
New to the forum?
Biwi se ladai ho gyi hai lagta hai🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂 but why is he looking odd after coming from village 😔
Guys suggest me some pics for edits
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh jo Mini ne pehna hai iska dusra duplicate bhi hai nah uske pass blue color main?
Heh Kya ?? I thought it's colour edit!!
Alexia
I hope that’s your name
I did one edit
Can i show it to u??
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Heh Kya ?? I thought it's colour edit!!
Yeh bhi ho sakta hai
No idea
Par koi insaan do same design wale kapde kyun pehenega