Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn’t see that promo
here is the link
@Alexia ab toh edit karle 1st page😆!!
Thanks u🤗
I think i have already watched it... but forgot
Time milna chaiye@Alexia ab toh edit karle 1st page😆!!
Waise bhi bina edits ke 1st page ko main edit nahi kar paungi
Aur edits banane ka mere pass time nahi
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Time milna chaiye
Waise bhi bina edits ke 1st page ko main edit nahi kar paungi
Aur edits banane ka mere pass time nahi
If u want i can make edits for u.
I’m free.
N
Was thinking of doing edits.
no problem...I am in for more Kolkata track cause of boni's education n freedom from mini n Binoy .I think i have already watched it... but forgot
Rudhita needs space .....
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
no problem...I am in for more Kolkata track cause of boni's education n freedom from mini n Binoy .
Rudhita needs space .....
I guess after getting fed up of Binoy and Mini's troubles, Rudhita will move out to Kolkata. Hope they bring Bon's Mom too. 😒
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
no problem...I am in for more Kolkata track cause of boni's education n freedom from mini n Binoy .
Rudhita needs space .....
True but is it possible i just don’t think mini will leave anirudh 😓 ALONE