Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

@Roshan

Don't know abt vsc from Jana days. So was guessing.

From what I see of him in Jinn, I like his acting and also his interviews for Jinn. He's one of the few in itv who has looks with acting chops.

Could be as you said the makers might be avoiding reporters due to heavy workload or something..

Even i don't know about JAna na dil se show but lots of interviews and segments of the show on youtube! But at that time he is so active esp on twitter ..I saw his old tweets and really surprised is he VSC? I mean literally replying his every fan and interacting with them..Dont know what happened he stooped suddenly! Nowadays he is not even active ..Only insta he posts but that also not much but better than twitter!

Getting segments, Interviews depend on Production houses that i know because Ekta used to stop reporters to her sets! 

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Roshan

From what I see of him in Jinn, I like his acting and also his interviews for Jinn. He's one of the few in itv who has looks with acting chops.

Could be as you said the makers might be avoiding reporters due to heavy workload or something..

Even i like  VSC one of the main reason to watch this show! Just for his acting i’m watching this show and love Roshan! 

I used to search for interviews ..Didn't find much ..Whatever interviews all r during show initial promotions of jinn..Later not much ..but at that time till Roshan separation very few segments i found in youtube but less interviews ..But after that no segments at all ! I like to watch Offscreen interviews but this show doesn't have much offscreen segments.. i found aditi insta much better 😂 and informative because she shared many and saved all insta stories of Roshan And about Show ! I felt More than channel, PH i felt Aditi and VSC promoted this show more on instagram ! I give more credit to aditi initial days she shared lots of upcoming scene pics and asked fans to watch the show! 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Someone shud reply to him,it has nothing to do with being gf or bf..not even the baby was Aman's or not,even that I wouldn't mind...what mattered was his trust which Alia planned to break as he never trusted Roshni to understand the stakes. Forget Alia...isn't Roshni entitled to take care of her mom as he does for his? What makes him think her priorities are same as his? And why should they be? 

Fantasy or not, alia or not...these qs are something Aman's character needs to realise and grow... gender equality is not proved by saying 'my sister needs to be financially independent',but when it comes to wifey,he burns her bakery...he needs to prove by his own actions...he needs growth as a character,not minor dialogues here and there...

It's for his realisation audience wants him to know about Alia..to make him introspect, had he trusted or thought abt what Roshni was saying, he would probably have kicked out Alia and his mom wudn't be in that sorry state. It is in THIS regard, we want Aman to know about Alia..not the foolish reasons Atif is saying...he doesn't understand the audience a bit..

This is my point as well. I don't care for GF or how many and I don't even mind even if it was his kid - cried enough to make me think it was his but nevertheless the point is his behavior. He blindly trusted Alia and alienated Roshni even to the point of saying come with me Alia and to Roshni you have done enough. If that's what his character like then why show us this man who loved Roshni to the point that he didn't mind dying when she was gone?

Also, he loves his mother and can do anything and he has but when she does it for her mother it's wrong. Then she gets name called? why? He believes everyone but Roshni, even believed Salma and her words but never Roshni. Why can't he ask for proof from others?

When Alia admitted to lying she gets property papers. Roshni's mistake harmed his mum no doubt but she is his wife and you don't kick a person out this brutally!!!

Atif is an idiot!!! He needs to go see a doctor and get prescription for his dementia.

vibha28 thumbnail

Gauri I personally think he can't be bothered. If he was very active before and not now it's his choice but this sudden shift in personality is usually due to a drastic change. I don't care what he did before but I do see what he does now. Why not talk then? I guess the reporter aren't asking the right questions, or perhaps they have been told not to but the point is an actor who was very vocal is not talking at all. 

I don't think he likes this track as Jiss said he said in an interview he is not like Aman and thank the good lord for that but I am surprised that a character which was etched so well is in dumps and the lead is mum? Anyway, this show has zero bank episodes as well which is surprising but I see the writing on the wall sadly.

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sorry wrong post...

Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

OMG you will love it!!!! My all time favourite and such a great great book - multiple plots but done so well.

Writers should read this book to know/learn how to handle sub plots with finesse and bring some of them together to close the main plot. Aptly written plots Vibha.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Writers should read this book to know/learn how to handle sub plots with finesse and bring some of them together to close the main plot. Aptly written plots Vibha.

You liked it hun? I knew it 😊 if you can get hold of her old book called French Silk you will absolutely love it. Sandra has masters in sub plots. She brings multiple plots but she does then so well.

Hello Darkness is in my hall of fame books and so is French Silk.

RainFire125 thumbnail

You liked it hun? I knew it 😊 if you can get hold of her old book called French Silk you will absolutely love it. Sandra has masters in sub plots. She brings multiple plots but she does then so well.

Hello Darkness is in my hall of fame books and so is French Silk.

I liked it a lot and the way she stitched some of her sub plots into the main one was amazing. I have just started with Jessica's hope valley.will see French silk after this. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I liked it a lot and the way she stitched some of her sub plots into the main one was amazing. I have just started with Jessica's hope valley.will see French silk after this. 

That was the best bit and Sandra does it so well - hope valley you will love it. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

That was the best bit and Sandra does it so well - hope valley you will love it. 

Started with the first hope valley today.