Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mind blowing update dr 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 35

Ishra were sitting hand in hand in the flight,Ishita was sleeping in his arms while he was just looking at her.

He kissed her temple and said-i love u jaan.

Ishita snuggle into him and said-love u too.

Raman-jag rahi ho??

Ishita-nahi,so rahi hoon.

Raman-then how u r talking??

Ishita-jab aap mujhe I love u kahenge toh I am bound to answer back.now tell me why u said so.

Raman-bas aise hi,kehne ka mann Kiya.keh nahi sakta??

Ishita kissed his palm and said-ofcourse keh sakte hai,infact I love to hear it from u.

Raman-then listen ,I love u alot,kyunki tum bahut achchi ho.mere parent ko apne parent ki tarah pyaar karti ho,mujhse itna pyaar karti ho.aur sirf tumhari wajah se aaj papa thik ho gaye .

Ishita-itni tareef karne ki zarurat nahi .Maine koi special kaam nahi Kiya hai .bas wahin kiya joh har koi karta,apne parent ke liye,apne jaan ke liye ,coz I love u alot.she said joining her head to his .

Raman-see,u consider my parent as urs,tabhi toh main tumse itna pyaar karta hoon.and thanks for loving me so much and also for supporting me always .

Ishita-ho gaya aapka thanks giving session khatam.now can we talk of something else.

Raman-like??

Ishita-like,it's so magical naa,hum dono wahan ek dum akele honge.kitna maza aayega,honeymoon wali feeling aa rahi hai.

Raman-tumhe honeymoon par jaana tha??

Ishita-ofcourse,every girl want to go for her honeymoon and I am not any exception.hum log naa mere exams ke baad kuch din aur rukenge wahan ,bahut saari jagah hai joh Maine inn do saal mein explore nahi ki,wanted to go there with u.toh hum wahin chalenge aur bahut enjoy karenge.

Raman-ohho,abhi toh tum aane ko bhi ready nahi thi,aur ab wapas jaane se pehle pura honeymoon mana Kar jaane ke mood mein ho.

Ishita-kyunki mujhe pata hai,mere papa ji aur mere Raman sab handle Kar lenge.toh I can live freely,enjoy our lone time fully.she said smiling fully.

Raman took her in side hug and said-ofcourse,u can enjoy freely.i am here to look after everything he said and both rested their head on each other.

After a long tiring flight,ishra reached auckland.raman was looking for cab when he saw a driver with their name board.they walked to him and enquire.

Driver-mr bhalla send me here,aap dono ko pick karke ,drop karne ke liye.and I will be here with u till u stay here.

Ishra look at each other and then settled in the car.driver start driving and Ishita said-i think u r on the wrong way.

Raman-i think papa ne kahin aur Ghar arrange Kiya hai.now u r not Ishita Iyer,but Mrs Ishita bhalla.papa ki favourite ho tum ,toh tumhara welcome aur stay dono grand hona chahiye.he said making Ishita excited.

Ishita-wow,mere liye surprise.love u papa ji.

Raman-sirf papa ji ko I love u,unke bete ji ko kuch nahi.he said smiling and she pecked his cheek.

He too pecked her cheek and wrapped her in his arms.

Soon they reach a big apartment.

Driver-here u will stay,sir have arranged this place for u two .call me if u need anything,this is my number.he said giving them the number and house keys.

Raman took both and they went inside while driver brought the luggage.

Ishita look around and smiled.he hugged her from back and said-u liked it??

Ishita- kitna khoobsurat hai, raman. its like a dream come true. papa ji ne Ghar kitni khoobsurati se sajwaya hai .

Raman kissed her neck and said - yes, lag hi nahi raha. we r here for ur exams, feel like we r here for our honeymoon 

Ishita-haan,ek dum honeymoon wali feeling aa rahi hai .itne khoobsurat phool,itna khoobsurat decor ,I am just loving it .she was saying when Raman got his father's phone.

Raman-haan papa,hum pahunch gaye.

Mr bhalla-tum logon ko surprise pasand aaya??

Raman-its beautiful,papa.ishita ko bhi bahut pasand aaya.thank u.

Mr bhalla-glad u both like it,ab tum dono aaram se raho.exam khatam hone ke baad bhi kuch aur time ruk jaana.enjoy ur new life,I am here to handle everything.

Raman-thank u papa,I love u.

Mr bhalla-ishita ko phone do.he said and Raman give phone to Ishita.

Ishita-ji papa ji.

Mr bhalla-khush ho ,puttar ji.

Ishita smiled and said-bahut,it's really beautiful.

Mr bhalla-enjoy karna,aur aane ki koi jaldi nahi hai.main aur tumhari mummy ji sab sambhal lenge.tum bas hamare puttar ko sambhal Kar rakhna.

Ishita blushed and said-ji papa ji.she said and hung up the call.

Raman look at her and asked-kya kaha papa ne??

Ishita-aane ki koi jaldi nahi,aaram se aana.

Raman-honeymoon mana kar.

Ishita nodded in yes and he took her lips in his .he started kissing her while she too wrapped her arms around him.

He picked her in his arms and took her to their bedroom.they entered the bedroom and got pleasantly surprised.the bedroom was decorated beautifully with red roses.

They look around and Ishita said-kitna khoobsurat hai sab kuch.jitna socha tha usse jyada khoobsurat arrangement Kiya hai  papa ji ne.

Raman-karenge hi,tumse itna pyaar joh karte hai.he wants to give u everything which u truly deserve ,being my wife and his daughter in law.

Ishita -achcha,samajh gayi.ab bolte hi rahenge yaa kuch karenge bhi.itni khoobsurat suhaag ki sej ,mujhe tempt kar rahi hai.

Raman-aur tum mujhe,he said and took her to the bed.both settled on the bed and he start kissing her again while she was pulling him to her.he removed her clothes one by one and soon they were lost in loving each other passionately.

After a long round of love making,he entered into her and she hugged him tight.both rocked in sync and he finally fell on her feeling his release.

Both look at each other and he kissed her temple.

Raman-lets sleep,I am tired,he said and adjusted himself in her valley.she too closed her eyes and soon both were sleeping cuddled in each other.

After few hours,he got up feeling hungry and saw her still sleeping.he smiled seeing her sleeping so carelessly and looking too cute with messy hair and make up .

He kissed her temple and covered her fully with the quilt,then went out wearing his pants.

He went to kitchen and was thinking what to make when his eyes fell on pasta .

Raman-haan ,pasta will do.easy bhi hai aur jaldi ban bhi jayega.coffee bhi bana leta hoon saath mein.he thought and start making food .

After half an hour,Raman went taking the tray and said-get up ,jaan.dekho main Kya laaya hoon.

Ishita got up and said-yeh Kya hai??

Raman-food,u must be hungry naa.

Ishita-aapne banaya,main banati naa??

Raman-kyun hamesha tum hi banaogi,I can also cook.infact I am here to help u in every manner.tumhare exams hai,toh tum Kam kaam karogi aur main jyada.tum sirf apni padhayi par dhyaan dogi.samjhi.

Ishita-ji sir,samajh gayi.now come,let's have food.mujhe sach mein bahut bhookh lagi hai .I am famished.she said and he settled next to her.he passed her the coffee and fed her.

Ishita-yummy,bahut bhookh lagi thi .she said feeding him too sipping her coffee.

Raman pulled her closer and soon both were busy in enjoying their meal together.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishra scene was awesome. Mr.bhalla is so sweet. He done every arrangement in their home in Auckland to welcome ishra. Love ishra romance. 

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Romantic update di....

Totally loved it...

Continue soon plz

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Pls update soon its a request 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishra were in flight raman was admiring Ishita loved their talk they reached aukland mr.bhalla ahd arranged driver for them loved mr.bhallas surprise ishita was so happy seeing the apartment loved ishra and mr.bhalla talk ishra became one finally Ishra talk was beautiful

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di.... Thanks for the pm