Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Agar work place band hua it will be very boring 😒
I’ll be happy. I have exams in 2 weeks padhne ko time milega 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Agar work place band hua it will be very boring 😒
I’ll be happy. I have exams in 2 weeks padhne ko time milega 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
good for you you deserve it 😆
What I deserve 😆 no one deserve this 😒
Vo baat alag hai ki chutti milte hi I’ll try to come here more and post stories rather than studying 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I’ll be happy. I have exams in 2 weeks padhne ko time milega 😆
Hmm I can also utilize time in study still
Bt I don't think banks band honge
Mujhe to Ghar se pressure hain home se kaam kar next week is
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Vo baat alag hai ki chutti milte hi I’ll try to come here more and post stories rather than studying 🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😆😆 60crs is a proof woh KUCH bhi kar sakta hai buss ab jaan de dene ki bari kanyadaan toh pehele hi kar diya 🤣
Kya 60cr kar rahi ho
2003 mein RB ne 100 cr lutaye the
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Hmm I can also utilize time in study still
Bt I don't think banks band honge
Mujhe to Ghar se pressure hain home se kaam kar next week is
I know. We are discussing some alternatives for this. Work from home humare liye toh hoga nahi 😆
And ghar pe rehke kaam nahi hota, sirf fangirling hoti hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Vo baat alag hai ki chutti milte hi I’ll try to come here more and post stories rather than studying 🤣
🤣🤣