Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Best to not get hopes up. Even Sony promised a second season of YUDKBH but it didn’t happen. Also it doesn’t make sense for SP to bring a S2 of a show they cancelled abruptly. Sandip himself even said KHKT is a closed chapter. 

If at all S2 happens, most likely it will be a new story altogether and whose to say Starplus won’t interfere there as well. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mthiru

Pray very hard this news to be true. After a month of pleading, this channel axing the show for a reason that it hasn't met the required trps😡.... Why the hell they didn't move the daadi amma show to 6:30 and ours to 7:30.. So not sure if season 2 will come true. But will pray hard for it to be true..

Haven't watched today's episode not because it's so bad but it will be hard to say bye to this team despite all the shit that was thrown in the name of the drama. See all the team members were very proud of the show and to see their sadness was difficult to witness. 

Hate this channel and wish all the fans on Twitter they get what they want. Seriously you guys deserve it. The whole KHKT team should thank you guys who stood by them.

I really wish season 2 will be a continuation of Ronakshi love story and their struggles in their respective career. Don't want any more stupid drama. Also can't imagine anyone other than Karpika as Ronakshi. Hope the makers and channel realise that and give us what we want. Keep the Ronakshi/Karpika intact..

Missing khkt😭

missing ronakshi💔

@BOLD Exactly ! No more drama should be there. Even if the second season is for 6 months or a year it will have to be an iconic season. Starplus is a really stupid channel to think that high voltage drama works in 2020. 

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wish JHWT wil b a Web series..... 

Thanks for sharing. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ohh !! Didnt knew you were been forced to watch KHKT ! Get well soon 😢

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IshRaian

No channel cares for trending. It understands only the language of TRP. If at all we have a season 2 it might only be because of the fact that the current ratings aren’t very low to axe the show.

Well...if I remember ...there were some shows that did come back with season 2 on audiences demand.Audiences demand do come from trending for shows and requests thru mails. And 1.8 trp is definetly not a bad trp g5or a show...the channel expected more than 2,that's a different thing.But 1.8 trp is definetly not bad that a show can be axed like this!!There have been instances in the past of shows, coming back...and I myself would be optimistic that the show would come back.And even the fans who met Banerjee said that he is aware of the trends.So,I would like to believe that Channel will consider these trending before taking any decision.And I feel...if u really have loved the show a liitle bit...then remain optimistic.