Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Folks i feel 7:30 pm will be an excellent slot for KHKT-2 / JTWH. Choti Sardaarni did wonders from 1.1 to 3.0 trp so i think its an excellent decission !!!

🥳

Now we will have to fight ! Almost everything is confirmed but we will have to fight.

😤😤😤🙂🙂🙂💪

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know how much reliable this source is. But the reason he/she given for sudden off air has to be true. Because TRP is low for KHKT as compared to Star plus other prime slot serials. I also made one thread here regarding low TRP of KHKT one week back. I think if channel considering season 2, I want continuation of KHKT where it ended in season 1 and main importantly same cast especially DKI and KVG as leads only.

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

I don't know how much reliable this source is. But the reason he/she given for sudden off air has to be true. Because TRP is low for KHKT as compared to Star plus other prime slot serials. I also made one thread here regarding low TRP of KHKT one week back. I think if channel considering season 2, I want continuation of KHKT where it ended in season 1 and main importantly same cast especially DKI and KVG as leads only.

I really want to hold my racing heart...whatever  happened with the show recently is so much heartbreaking ...that I don't want to raise my hopes.But being a fan of Karpika...I desperately  want the season 2 with both of them. SD also said the same thing...that chances are huge .  The show is trending in UAE also . I don't think everything can be ignored by the channel.

Edited by divine_16 - 4 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

@BOLD Very true Sree. Even we all want a continuation just like the hollywood shows. I mean they can show second season beginning with few weeks or months leap, things are like this and that. But i solely want the script which Sandeep that only be the first track of second season. I am not at all worried about the cast as i know it will be KarPika and Ronakshi. This time stereotype called "ITV leads dont repeat" will break badly and KHKT-2 will be the first show who will initiate this !

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Folks i feel 7:30 pm will be an excellent slot for KHKT-2 / JTWH. Choti Sardaarni did wonders from 1.1 to 3.0 trp so i think its an excellent decission !!!

🥳

Now we will have to fight ! Almost everything is confirmed but we will have to fight.

😤😤😤🙂🙂🙂💪

🥳

We will surely get Season 2👍🏼

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wonder how reliable this source is. But wish it was true. 

But then even channels renege on promises of season 2. Sony said they’d bring season 2 of CID and YUDKBH. Those shows never saw the light of the day. And even if it does come back, I doubt if it would be the same story. They might get a new story al together if at all the cast is retained.

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

I really want to hold my racing heart...whatever  happened with the show recently is so much heartbreaking ...that I don't want to raise my hopes.But being a fan of Karpika...I desperately  want the season 2 with both of them. SD also said the same thing...that chances are huge .  The show is trending in UAE also . I don't think everything can be ignored by the channel.

No channel cares for trending. It understands only the language of TRP. If at all we have a season 2 it might only be because of the fact that the current ratings aren’t very low to axe the show.

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But we are unsubscribing StarPlus and Hotstar tonight na?! So what is the use of season 2? We have vowed not to watch StarPlus ever again. Can’t break the sacred vow! Moreover our bad duas will cause StarPlus to face unprecedented losses and the channel will shut down in months. 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pray very hard this news to be true. After a month of pleading, this channel axing the show for a reason that it hasn't met the required trps😡.... Why the hell they didn't move the daadi amma show to 6:30 and ours to 7:30.. So not sure if season 2 will come true. But will pray hard for it to be true..

Haven't watched today's episode not because it's so bad but it will be hard to say bye to this team despite all the shit that was thrown in the name of the drama. See all the team members were very proud of the show and to see their sadness was difficult to witness. 

Hate this channel and wish all the fans on Twitter they get what they want. Seriously you guys deserve it. The whole KHKT team should thank you guys who stood by them.

I really wish season 2 will be a continuation of Ronakshi love story and their struggles in their respective career. Don't want any more stupid drama. Also can't imagine anyone other than Karpika as Ronakshi. Hope the makers and channel realise that and give us what we want. Keep the Ronakshi/Karpika intact..

Missing khkt😭

missing ronakshi💔