Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
What's happening everyone?
Hello Darling...
nothing much...getting bored...you tell me? what's up?
Good night sahiba
I'm Fine dear... How are you doing.... how it is going in your country.....be safe Sahiba... We have got holidays over here till 31st March but I don't think I will be getting any as I'm doing my project work in univ...
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Good night fellas
Good night suhana
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
I'm Fine dear... How are you doing.... how it is going in your country.....be safe Sahiba... We have got holidays over here till 31st March but I don't think I will be getting any as I'm doing my project work in univ...
Yea it's getting serious these days...I also got off from university...all exams and events canceled...
My break is until any further notice...I am house arrested till then...LOL...
Please take care, Dear
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Yea it's getting serious these days...I also got off from university...all exams and events canceled...
My break is until any further notice...I am house arrested till then...LOL...
Please take care, Dear
Hmm yes it is pretty bad ......
Haha acha that's good you will be getting so many holidays😆
you too take care dear
Hi Sahiba...... take care
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...
245