Originally posted by: Ashhima3
It’s really funny! Sidnaz craze at peak 😄
https://twitter.com/navikaaaa1/status/1238401236459589632?s=20
Abhi just Twitter pe dlha 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I love dharna wala suggestion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
It’s really funny! Sidnaz craze at peak 😄
https://twitter.com/navikaaaa1/status/1238401236459589632?s=20
Abhi just Twitter pe dlha 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I love dharna wala suggestion
Originally posted by: Helooohybye
Just saw the paars vs sana fight 🤣🤣...
I couldn't help but remember shukla bhaiya ke words that sana couldn't take up paras as she kinda had a thing for me 🤣...
Hopefully he sees todays episode 🤣..
If allowed sana could have slapped paras ... that last mein get out 🤣
Will sana be evicted if she slaps or kicks paras ?🤣 Bal ka prayog is allowed right
Don’t give it publicity here Hello. You tempt me to check it out 😆Originally posted by: Helooohybye
Just saw the paars vs sana fight 🤣🤣...
I couldn't help but remember shukla bhaiya ke words that sana couldn't take up paras as she kinda had a thing for me 🤣...
Hopefully he sees todays episode 🤣..
If allowed sana could have slapped paras ... that last mein get out 🤣
Originally posted by: Helooohybye
Just saw the paars vs sana fight 🤣🤣...
I couldn't help but remember shukla bhaiya ke words that sana couldn't take up paras as she kinda had a thing for me 🤣...
Hopefully he sees todays episode 🤣..
If allowed sana could have slapped paras ... that last mein get out 🤣
Sana couldn’t take up paras because she had a thing for me ....!!!when did sid say this what does this mean...which episode can you plz give link
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Is this his real account???🙄
it is abd i m shocked
https://twitter.com/JThakers/status/1238404822660833280?s=20
Who is he?
Sensible asim challenged sana 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9q0vaqJmJx/?igshid=1texcoano3zbl
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Is this his real account???🙄
it is abd i m shocked
https://twitter.com/JThakers/status/1238404822660833280?s=20
I’m very shocked . Till few days back he was bashing sana
aur yahi se humari barbadi shuru huyi in positive way
same I wish she does 🤣Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Will sana be evicted if she slaps or kicks paras ?🤣 Bal ka prayog is allowed right
I know but the sukoon I felt .. check it on yt if u want I saw there only 😆Don’t give it publicity here Hello. You tempt me to check it out 😆