Oh Rudra you did not just do that🤦🏻‍♀️

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

WTH was that end of the episode?. Man they really are making me take my words about him back and making sure I end up disliking him and he ends up being super problamatic. 🥺 This is next level of neechness. Yeh bohat zyada ho gaya ny the torture standards for trp. Bohat hi uncomfortable hai yeh to watch and kaafi ghatiya bhi tbh. 

Yeah you don't  like her and you are angry but plz don't  go so down...

Iske baad tomorrow  him getting tortured by balraj  and then  they want us to feel for rudra? Both things in the same episode oh plz. Iss harkat ke baad toh isko padhni hi chahiye maar. Idk it just made me question my liking for rudra.

I am hoping ke isko khud hi gairat aa jaaye and he stops this nonsense kisi bhi wajah se maybe saaransh se promise yaad aa jaaye isko that he did yesterday  khud kar le ghussa but yeh matt aage jaane dena rudra plz. 

For now super disappointed  in him 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

I know it was too uncomfortable to watch. Disrespecting a woman like that is to low for a guy like Rudra. But what can I say, I’ve seen ITV heroes worse than this and somehow they get away with it. They get redeemed 🤢

The same thing is gonna happen tomorrow. Preesha is gone get molested by some guys and Rudra is gonna save her. 

But the worst part of the episode is that she’s still defending Yuvraj. She told Rudra that Yuvraj never lies. What Rudra did is unforgivable but she can simply get away from this humiliation by telling the truth. I don’t get how Yuvraj’s well-being and career comes before her self respect. Atleast her parents aren’t that stupid. 

Edited by ananya269 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya269

I know it was too uncomfortable to watch. Disrespecting a woman like that is to low for a guy like Rudra. But what can I say, I’ve seen ITV heroes worse than this and somehow they get away with it. They get redeemed 🤢

The same thing is gonna happen tomorrow. Preesha is gone get molested by some guys and Rudra is gonna save her. 

But the worst part of the episode is that she’s still defending Yuvraj. She told Rudra that Yuvraj never lies. What Rudra did is unforgivable but she can simply get away from this humiliation by telling the truth. I don’t get how Yuvraj’s well-being and career comes before her self respect. Atleast her parents aren’t that stupid. 

yes i know all that is part and parcel of a trp wala show but still when a charcater you've started to like does this it hurts. i've been a veteran tv viewer from ages and kinda have become immune to all this it's expected only in these force shaadi and torture tracks but aajkal har PH ko dusre se aage badhna hai in how can they make there heroes stoop lower then the other . this was just soooo uncalled for 

@bold aah So that'shis redemption 🤔 after throwing her like food to wolves today.😳

i have to see how it goes before forgiving ru for this caz in any other scenario yeah that would've been heroic and a redemption but aaj jo isne khud kia na uske baad it makes him look like doghla person. i will pretend to have amnesia and forget this happened caz i am actually enjoyign the show it's checking the boxes for a perfect guilty pleasure wala show for me 

oh and i guess after that ru getting beaten for saaraansh is there to get him some sympathy and brownie points . i don't how i feel about that just yet will have to watch to decide whether i want to continue watching or give up before i get way too attached and it becomes difficult for me as a viewer of the show and too emotionally invested.

Lol preesha dumbo kabhi nahi sudhregi na. aisa kya kar dia yuvraj ne iske liye ya aisa kaunsa pyar de dia isko ke she's willing to protect his crazy ass each time and not getting his intentions. it should;ve been clear to her that she's fallign in trouble everytime thansk to this yuvraj this necklace incident should've triggered all the previous times rudra doubted her and she should've connected the links but nah.

And seriously you feel her parents aren't stupid? for me they are equally dumb why Mr GPS doesn't tell everyone ke it's not preesha but yuvraj is the killer they are ok to see their daughter being disrespected can call child care services but cannot just say he's the bloody killer get hima rrested and make this better for their daughter afterall this will clear the MU for rudra and he might sudhro then they can decide what to do with this shaadi and where to go. 

these Duffos also know ke Preesha ne sarasnsh ki custody kyon do so they can't even tell the family ke rajiv ka beta hai and pree is not the mother oh come on. which parents in the world will hide all this and see their own child getting brutally tortured and treated but stay quiet for a total stranger who now has been proven guilty and dhokebaaz at multiple occassions. it's not like anything is hidden from GPS. For Heaven's Sake GPS is an Ex Judge show him with some ethics and morals beyond just words. here an ex judge is protecting a culprit at the cost of his own daughter FOR WHAT? UNBELIEVABLE

ughghgghhghghhg this is to dumb for regular soap standards too usually koi ek toh hota hai jo akal lagata hai and tries to expose the culprit yahan sab hi chup bhaithe hain to protect these bekaar yuvraj. matlab iss bande main hai kya ke har koi isko bachane main laga hai over their own blood relations 

ananya269 thumbnail

True. This is too dumb. Preesha and her family are really stupid to protect that Yuvraj. In fact, they’re equally guilty to hide Yuvraj’s truth. They can get jailed too. How can Preesha take the murder blame for Yuvraj, knowing that she has a son? Saransh should come first for her. 

The best decision she has made till now is to give Saransh’s custody to Rudraksh. Imagine that snake Yuvraj getting his custody!

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

True. This is too dumb. Preesha and her family are really stupid to protect that Yuvraj. In fact, they’re equally guilty to hide Yuvraj’s truth. They can get jailed too. How can Preesha take the murder blame for Yuvraj, knowing that she has a son? Saransh should come first for her. 

The best decision she has made till now is to give Saransh’s custody to Rudraksh. Imagine that snake Yuvraj getting his custody!

Preesha is also culprit at some level who is hiding yuvraj‘s reality from court. She is well aware that rajeev's accident was done by yuvraj and judge had asked her numerous time whom she is saving but she kept mum by hiding real culprit. She should inform court and judges that accident was done by yuvraj but she chose to hide it. 

Yuvraj manipulated her on accident spot and she chose to lie in front of court and judges.She did very wrong .

Culprit ke crime ko hide karne ki bhi punishment court de sakta hai .

Puri dunia ko sahi/galat ka lecture denewali preesha bhi jab uske darling yuvraj par baat ayi to court se bhi juth bol gayi.  Preesha ki wajah se poor rajeev ko insaaf nai mila. Rajeev was spineless but woh inti berehem maut deserve nai karta tha.

Preesha ko sharam aani chahiye , pata hai ki yuvraj ne accident kiya fir bhi usko bachati ayi hai. 

Rudra jo kar raha hai bahot he zyada galat hai but puri dunia ko lecture denewali preesha bhi ek criminal ka sath de kar law ke sath khel rahi hai or bahot zyada galat bhi hai.Preesha ko bhi rajeev ke culprit ko hide rakhne ke ilzaam mai punishment milna chahiye.

Jail ki hawa khayegi to he yuvraj ka bhut utrega😡

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Preesha is also culprit at some level who is hiding yuvraj‘s reality from court. She is well aware that rajeev's accident was done by yuvraj and judge had asked her numerous time whom she is saving but she kept mum by hiding real culprit. She should inform court and judges that accident was done by yuvraj but she chose to hide it. 

Yuvraj manipulated her on accident spot and she chose to lie in front of court and judges.She did very wrong .

Culprit ke crime ko hide karne ki bhi punishment court de sakta hai .

Puri dunia ko sahi/galat ka lecture denewali preesha bhi jab uske darling yuvraj par baat ayi to court se bhi juth bol gayi.  Preesha ki wajah se poor rajeev ko insaaf nai mila. Rajeev was spineless but woh inti berehem maut deserve nai karta tha.

Preesha ko sharam aani chahiye , pata hai ki yuvraj ne accident kiya fir bhi usko bachati ayi hai. 

Rudra jo kar raha hai bahot he zyada galat hai but puri dunia ko lecture denewali preesha bhi ek criminal ka sath de kar law ke sath khel rahi hai or bahot zyada galat bhi hai.Preesha ko bhi rajeev ke culprit ko hide rakhne ke ilzaam mai punishment milna chahiye.

Jail ki hawa khayegi to he yuvraj ka bhut utrega😡

Nobody is saying preesha is right infact if you've been following the posts you'd know ke I call pree dumb for a reason she's stupid to take the blame and hide it for this "invisible" love that we don't  seem to see it with yuvraj and exists only in pree  ka thoughts😆 But that doesn't  mean that rudra stops so low by try to force himself upon her and now this throw her in front of those chaps in a bar in name of badla. Sorry this isn't  badla of any sort. This is just butchering RU and making him unbearable. 

Pree ne jo Kia with yuvraj for whatever reasons known to her atleast her intentions were never bad . Here I get ru's dard his feelings and anger too and this aag for badla but in all this he's crossing the line.

Baaki am not the one to take sides between the leads jahan jo galat hai I will call it out doesn't  matter whether I like them or not as in the character. Both pree and Ru are wrong for hiding and doing many things to each other koi dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai na pree na rudra but still this is taking things too far and is too humiliating and uneasy to watch. I don't  know about you but meri nazar main RU ki izzat zaroor  giri hai after the 2 horrible things he has done back to back 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Nobody is saying preesha is right infact if you've been following the posts you'd know ke I call pree dumb for a reason she's stupid to take the blame and hide it for this "invisible" love that we don't  seem to see it with yuvraj and exists only in pree  ka thoughts😆 But that doesn't  mean that rudra stops so low by try to force himself upon her and now this throw her in front of those chaps in a bar in name of badla. Sorry this isn't  badla of any sort. This is just butchering RU and making him unbearable. 

Pree ne jo Kia with yuvraj for whatever reasons known to her atleast her intentions were never bad . Here I get ru's dard his feelings and anger too and this aag for badla but in all this he's crossing the line.

Baaki am not the one to take sides between the leads jahan jo galat hai I will call it out doesn't  matter whether I like them or not as in the character. Both pree and Ru are wrong for hiding and doing many things to each other koi dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai na pree na rudra but still this is taking things too far and is too humiliating and uneasy to watch. I don't  know about you but meri nazar main RU ki izzat zaroor  giri hai after the 2 horrible things he has done back to back 

Agree no one is dudh ka dhula here. Agree preesha's intentions were never bad but i feel somewhere that it is rudra's right to know who did accident because he loves his brother immensely. By keeping mum , preesha is misguiding everyone about rajeev's case.  Rajeev deserves justice and since preesha is aware with the real culprit, she is the only one who can do this but she is busy in saving yuvraj🤢

Rudra is believing that preesha is the one who did the accident and it is only because of preesha who is misguiding everyone including judges. Preesha is inviting hatred just for the sake of her yuvraj.

Since preesha has given 100% custody to rudra and she also believes that rudra is good father for saransh, i don't get it why she is hiding fact of saransh's real mother from rudra???? Rudra doesn't want to disclose saransh's real identity to his family that's why till date he has not informed anyone that saransh is rajeev's son in khurana family so it is sure shot guarantee that he will never disclose reality of saransh's real mother too. But again preesha chooses to keep mum and inviting rudra to misunderstand her as much as possible. 

I am not anyone's fan like you .I am just sharing the points which i find dumb from preesha's side. 

Rudra is doing very bad with preesha and no one can justify his acts but it is preesha who is constantly misguiding everyone just to save that yuvraj.

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This! I don't know how she's being so dumb - I understand that she thinks she loves Yuvraj, but come on Preesha, even from your POV - this is the guy who sentenced you to death knowing fully well that you did NOT kill Rajeev and were in fact taking the blame for his actions. Then he promised you that he won't let you die but still let you be hanged. If not for your parents, you would now be DEAD and your son Saransh would be left orphaned once again. Still she says Yuvraj doesn't lie - matlab Yuvraj ko aur kitna jhoot bolna padega for Preesha to see the truth?! 

Originally posted by: kashev

This! I don't know how she's being so dumb - I understand that she thinks she loves Yuvraj, but come on Preesha, even from your POV - this is the guy who sentenced you to death knowing fully well that you did NOT kill Rajeev and were in fact taking the blame for his actions. Then he promised you that he won't let you die but still let you be hanged. If not for your parents, you would now be DEAD and your son Saransh would be left orphaned once again. Still she says Yuvraj doesn't lie - matlab Yuvraj ko aur kitna jhoot bolna padega for Preesha to see the truth?! 

Totally agree. 

Preesha ko pata nahi kitna  bada jhatka chahiye from this yuvraj to see his truth and it's not like yuvraj koi bohat chalak cheez hai and covers up real well for his crimes. Matlab iss jitna lallu villain shayad hi dekha ho maine kabhi iski khudki hi tongue  slip hoti rehti hai🤣 And yeh pakda jaata hai hamesha but luck toh dekho iski😆 har baari bach jaata hai and pree ko zara bhi shak nahi hota. Ab tak toh iss bandi ke paas itne clues hain ke yeh thesis likh sakti hai and case aasani se jeet bhi sakti hai agar trial ho toh.  Itna evidence toh actual investigators ko nahi milta in their cases 🤣 but yeh bandi damaag  ki batti jalaye  toh kuch ho na. Rather then taking Ru  ki help taking him in confidence and isko expose karna she is busy covering up for him and defending him. 🤣. What will it take from her to realize this liar is the one to phansao  her every single time. Like pehle toh this loser was not being direct and chalo maan liya ke pree was unaware of his cheating and was using the things given to her by him and defending him too but what was that today🤣🤣 yuvraj never  lies and has not stolen the necklace sure🤪🤪 began pata nahi kaunsa sasta nasha karti hai and phir kitne confidence se yuvi  ki vakalat  bhi ki bina kisi zaroorat ke. Jahan chup rehna tha wahan she instigated ru  and jo baat RU ko batana hai woh batati nahi hai.

What would she gain out of protecting yuvraj. Fact is he killed rajiv. Pree has met rajiv a few times and they were on good terms  he has saved saransh too and if not any of it just tell the truth a man has died how can preesha jaisi bandi live guiltfree  knowing ke woh ek masoom insaan ke kaatil  ko protect kar rahi hai. Whatever yuvraj  told her is pure BS and is not at all beleivable  as a kotice to kill.

Lastly, preesha is a fricking  doc matlab koi jahil unpadh gawar  bhi nahi hai phir bhi yeh Allah  Mia ki gai  banke phirti rehti hai

Which reminds me why do the khurrans  keep taunting her with gareeb. Last I knew gynacs  make a lot of money and do very well for themselves  she may not be loaded onncrores but gareeb kahan se hai bhai? 

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I seriously pity Rudra’s thinking. Even if she was hugging Yuvraj and cheating on him, who gave him the right to drag her to a brothel like place !! If not a husband , atleast be a human