Oh I am thankfulOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Ah! You didn't sound rude actually! 🤗
I'm good. You say? All good? How's the weather at your place?
I am toh good
Weather here is a bit cloudy
How about your place
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh I am thankfulOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Ah! You didn't sound rude actually! 🤗
I'm good. You say? All good? How's the weather at your place?
I am toh good
Weather here is a bit cloudy
How about your place
What??? 🤔
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
That vintage car actually works! I saw in a BTS😲
Yup I too saw in bts
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh I am thankful
I am toh good
Weather here is a bit cloudy
How about your place
It's hot. It's cold. It's going everywhere!
Bol do na Zara...
Gosh! I love Armaan Malik...🤣
How interesting😆
But why the house was decorated??
You know Naveen Babu of KZK2 ?😆