Yeah... Looks like KKHH had influence on them...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah... Looks like KKHH had influence on them...🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aisa nahi hai
Par baat ko aage badne main der nahi lagti
I dont want ek BB dusre BB ko prob mein dale
Yeah! I'll not be talking of that anymore! Will keep that in mind😆
Originally posted by: 2D2K44WGC7J4REX4
Yeah... Looks like KKHH had influence on them...🤣
Geez! That movie is disaster. I'm sorry!
TBH, I loved Salman there as Aman...
Originally posted by: FGG2BD6KI457ZALF
TBH, I loved Salman there as Aman...
Uski udhar bhi shaadi nahi hui🤣
🤗
Chill
I know I sound rude par duniya ke sabse contriversial forum se aane ke baad
Octo wasie how you doing?
Yeah...😓😓😓
I love the Sajan ji ghar aaye song...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
🤗
Chill
I know I sound rude par duniya ke sabse contriversial forum se aane ke baad
Octo wasie how you doing?
Ah! You didn't sound rude actually! 🤗
I'm good. You say? All good? How's the weather at your place?
Oh gosh! That reminds me of something else 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That vintage car actually works! I saw in a BTS😲