in about 2 days 

while baby Aayu too agrees for this marriage 

Ishita and Raman spending quality time together 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Epilogue

Four years later .

Raman entered the room and got surprised to see the whole room was a mess . All of ishits cloths from the cupboard were all over the room .He looked at the mess and spoke " yeh kya haal bana rakha hai room ka ,I swear this woman is getting mad day by day . its just five.."

He was yet to complete his sentence when he heard " I knew it ,i knew it ,you don't love me anymore ."

Raman turned to the direction of sound and saw ishita sitting in the couch with a very sad and gloomy face with tear filled eyes which were all ready to fell . Raman walked to her and spoke cupping her face
" what are you saying ishita.  You know how much I love you ."

I- no I know ,you don't love me anymore .

R- achcha ,how come you so sure .

She stood up and said showing herself " dekho main kitni moti ho gayi hoon ,see my all face is too puffy ,eyes has also become small . I just look like a teddy bear ,thats why you don't love me anymore ."

R- achcha ji ,you know more about me than myself haina .

I- aur kya , you just said that I m mad .

R- oh ,about that ,can you please tell me what's all this .

I- yeah ,tomorrow is sidd's (son of Mihir and sweety) second birthday ,they had kept a puja then party .

R- i know about that ,you just explain about this.

I- I was searching suitable cloths for tomorrow but was not getting any . They don't fit me , all of them has became small or l should say I had became so fat that nothing is fitting me ,now what I m going to wear tomorrow.

R- bas itni si problem .

I- yes and also you don't love me anymore , you just called me mad .

R- so you think what you are doing is sane thing ,don't you remember what doctor had said . She had said that your pregnancy is bit complicated and you should not stress yourself. I m trying to keep you happy always and you are being sad on such small things ,you know na hos much I love you .

I- no ,you love aayu more than me .

Ishita spoke immediately making a baby face .Raman smacked his forehead and spoke " I m sure ,you are the only woman in this earth who is jealous of her own son ."

I- i m not jealous but I knew it .

R- no madam ,I love you all equally, you aayu and our lil princess .

He said touching her baby bump .Ishita still didn't got convinced and resumed her angry face ,he smiled on her antic and pulled her closer . They settled in the bed and he said " thankyou somuch for being my wife and bringing our kids in this world. You all are the best  thing happened in my life . "

Flashback .

After their marraige both the families returned back to Delhi . Both the mother's did their daughter in law grih pravesh with their rituals and then organised a big reception for both the couples ,inviting all their friends and family . Both the mother's were too happy to introduce their son and daughter in law but seems non of the guest's and relatives were happy . Most of them were talking about the marraige in whisper while many asked straight on their faces about ishita and sweety . Both the girls were getting humiliated from everybody while both the mother's were sobbing silently on their daughter's condition.Finally Raman and mihir couldn't take it anymore and went to the stage with their respective wifes . Both held the mikes in their hand but Raman spoke first " Good evening ladies and gentlemen, all the friends and relative, its so pleasent to know that you all came here to participate in our happiness and bless us for a happy life ahead but seems many of you are not liking the idea of getting us married.  I have been constantly listening many of you that , how can I marry a widow with a baby ,see must had seduced me and above all I had listened someone saying amma and ishira must have done some black magic on me ,so let me clear everything . Not ishita but I was the one to approach her first . She and her family, all were reluctant for this relationship but I was the one who kept on bugging them again and again . I even challenged ishita that I will be the one who will hold her baby first as I will be his father and I did as I decided.  So I want you all to bless me and my lovely wife for a happy life instead of humilating her . Non of them neither ishita nor sweety has chosen this life ,they got some disability which is not their fault and it can happen to anybody as our life is very uncertain and we don't know what is going to happen in the next moment .So I request everybody , please try to help and support everyone instead of humiliating and taunting them, rest is your choice .thankyou all .over to you mihir ."

Mihir nodded and said " thanks jeeju for your beautiful words . Good evening to you all ,i also wanted to convey same thing to you all ,Raman jeeju has told everything which I wanted to ,so I will not waste much of your time .I will just say ,I love my wife a lot ,so i will request you all to bless us instead of embrassing her and also request you all to don't say anything bad about her ever because may be this time we are polite but will not be next time . Thankyou all ."

Saying so they pulled their wife bit more closer making them proud as well as blush at the same time . Their parents too joined them on stage and their father, patted their son's back being proud of them . After that they only heard good things ,soon the party ended and the parents headed back to their respective houses while the couple went to their hotel suits which were already booked for them . Amma wanted to keep aayu with her for ishra first night but Raman immediately denied saying that they will not be at peace if aayu will not be with them .

Ishita was silent all the way ,Raman noticed this and asked same to ishita ,she looked at him and spoke " you alwats make me realise that i m wrong choice for you ".

R- and you always make me realise that you don't love me ,just going with the flow as you don't want to deny me again and again .

I- thsrs not true ,may be I m not vocal but I really love you alot .

R- then you have to prove it .

I- how ?

R- ( smirking )- you know how ,its our first night ,you know suhaagraat .

I- but aayu is with us .

R- and he is my good baby , i know he will give us enough time .haina bachcha .

He asked sleeping aayu ,who cooed more into him . Later they reached the hotel and enjoyed their night fully while aayu was good baby as per Raman wish .

Days started passing ishra were happy in their life while Raman and aayu bond has became stronger . Ishita don't have to take much care of him as either of senior bhalla's or Raman was taking care of them , if not them then he must be getting pampered by iyers . Being the only child in both the families he was getting somuch love . After two years sweety and mihir adopted a baby boy who was just a month old . They named him siddarth and this year he was completing two years.

Raman kissed her temple and spoke " you know very well that your size and beauty was never a factor in my love.You remember we first met when you were very much pregnant with aayu and almost was about this size only ."

Ishita recalled their first meeting in the lift and nodded ,while Raman picked her in his arms ,made her lay on the bed and spoke " then also I fell for you and started loving you madly ,that I climbs the pipe like thief to meet you ."

Ishita blushed listening to this while Raman closed her eyes with his hand and spoke " now stop thinking useless things  and rest a little , I will tell neelu to set all the cloths back in cupboard. "

I- but how can I rest ,i still don't have anything to wear for tomorrow's occassion .

R- if you want we can go for shopping or you can do online shopping .

I- no I will come to shopping as I had to try them on ,what if I bought them online and later they don't fit me .

R- okay as you say ,you rest for sometimes then we will go ,till then I will bring aayu from school .

I- tell driver to bring aayu and you be with me .

R- now you are behaving like a jealous person ,ishita aayu is just four year old , you can't do much work so I have to do them . You know we can't ignore him.

I- you sit beside me ,we need to talk about it .

R- about what ?

I- about your behaviour towards aayu .

R- what do you mean . Is anything wrong with my behaviour, you know I genuinely love him .

I- I know that ,but we all had gave him too much love and now we have to make him ready for new baby .

R- you don't worry about it ,he is somuch excited to be big brother .

I- yeah ,i know but what if ...

R(interrupting her in mid )- don't worry somuch ,my son is very nice bachcha ,sab teri tarah jealous nahi hotein hain .

Ishita made a puppy face listening to this while Raman caressed her face lovingly and spoke " you look so beautiful and cute ,  tujhe kaise pyaar na karoon . "

Ishita just pouted her lips and closed her eyes waiying for Raman to kiss her ,he smiled and bend to capture her lips ,they were just a centimetre away away when theu heard " papa ,aap mujhe school lene kyun nahi aaye ".

Ishita made a face and spoke " every kid look for their mother first when they enter house , only my boy searches you ."

Raman walked to aayu ,picked him up and spoke " tum nahi samjhogi ishita ,we are best buddies , haina aayu ."

A- yes papa .

He said bumping his fist with Raman. Ishita caressed her head and spoke " now I will be invisible for them . you people go ,I want to rest for sometimes."

A- ok mumma , aap chotu baby lene hospital kab jaaogi .

R- no baby , not now ,still much time is left .

A- papa kain bhi chaloonga baby lene .

R- ok ,bog bro .now come we will get you changed and then will have our lunch till then mumma will rest . Then we have to go for shopping .

Aa- yeah ,aaj to bahut mazza aayego ,chalo papa .

Raman kept aayu on his shoulder like a sack and both went out ,leaving ishita alone . She just admired them and spoke
" I can't thankyou enough murugan for bringing Raman into my life. I just love you Raman ."

Saying so he gave a air kiss to him , Raman immediately showed up again and pretended to catch the kiss . He pretended to keep it in his shirt pocket and said " I love you too jaan ."

She blushed and lays back on the bed . Days started passing ,Ishita was not eight and half months pregnant, now she was having difficulty in walking due to her bulgy bump . It was one fine morning, Raman was in washroom when he heard Ishita's screaming ,he came out immediately and along with him all reached there .They saw ishita screaming in pain ,raman picked her up and took into car ,soon they reached hospital and she was admitted.

Doctor checked her and told everything is alright and she will deliver baby normally but it will take time .Ishita was tossing and turning in pain while nurse was go on giving her several medicines and injection, finally toshiji went to doctor and said " doctor come and see her ,may be the time has come ,she is in so much pain ".

Listening to her doctor came and checked ishita ,after that she was taken to labour room .Everybody was sitting outside while Raman was walking holding aayu in his arms answering his several questions . Earlier the little kid was very excited but now he was so scared about his mother . It took a lot of time to Raman to console him . They all were waiting eagerly when they heard cry of baby ,all smiled fully while Raman's eyes got teary .He hugged aayu tightly and spoke " yoh are now big bro aayu ,your chotu baby has come." Aayu jumped in happiness and started pestering Raman to meet the baby .Soon nurse came out with a baby wrapped in pink baby wrap , toshiji took the baby and nurse announced that its a baby girl,seniors hugged and congratulated eachother then they all admired the little baby . They were taking her one by one while aayu was touching the baby very softly holding her tiny hands and legs. Raman asked about ishita ,the nurse told that she is alright just little tired ,they can meet when she will be shifted to the ward . After sometime ishita was shifted to the ward ,all went to see her while she searched for the baby . Raman make her sit ,resting her back in hall while toshiji gave the baby to ishita .She saw toshiji when she spoke 
" meri nanhi pari aayi hai " ,ishita smiled and kissed the baby's forehead while Raman settled beside her and pecked Ishita's forehead ,aayu too climbed the bed ,Raman make him sit in between them while ishita kept the baby in his little lap . Aayu hold the baby securly and kissed her tiny fist ,Ishra admired the scene while Raman wrapped his hand around ishita, holding his family in his arms.

The day passed in jiffy and next day ishita got discharged from the hospital , all went before ishra to do preparations for their welcome .Ishra returned happily holding their little bundle of joy ,toshiji did aarti of them while sweety named her niece " aayushi " as it rhymed with aayush .

Thats all for this story ,hope you likeed the journey. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated epilogue ,have a look 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Loved it

Thanks for Pm Di 

Didn't expect to end so soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending di

Ishita was so cute😃😆

Loved how raman was making her understand that he loves her❤️

Loved how mihir and raman supported sweety and ishita👏👍🏼❤️

Their family got completed🥳👍🏼

Loved it

Ty 4 d pm too

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome epilogue but why you ended so soon

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice epilogue di..

But why you ending this story so early.

Love fb scene where rami supported their wives. Raman and aayu bonding was amazing. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon