Taliya 👏

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Taliya 👏

Behind his wifey 😆🥳🥳😛❤️
Black I love black
nazar toh cake pe hai janab ke 🤣
oppo congratulations post pe we can post this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then our test is very similar because I love cake 🎂 tooooo 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
oppo congratulations post pe we can post this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And if don’t eat cake 🎂 3 time in a week then I will die 😭😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
oppo congratulations post pe we can post this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
































































😳Originally posted by: QGTS5OTII2F2J2LX
Then our test is very similar because I love cake 🎂 tooooo 😆
And if don’t eat cake 🎂 3 time in a week then I will die 😭😭
Believe me I’m not kidding 😉
I like eat cakes 🎂 and chocolates 🍫 but still not fat 😭😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
oppo congratulations post pe we can post this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
exactly .. prerish fans kay congo post pe aj se iyea fixed ..