Above😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Above😎
Fixed!Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My list...
- Shubman Gill
- Mohit ( Shravan of EDKV2)
- Pravisht
- Shivin Narang
- KSG
- Armaan Malik
- Atif Aslam
Baaki I don't remember now...
Dont u dare look at Ashish
🤣🤣🤣
Meri aashiqui me no entry
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Meri aashiqui me no entry
Accha Baba...😆
Good u knowOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Accha Baba...😆
Lol 😂
Konsi Ashish ki baat ho Rahi ??
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good u know
Now my sour mood is good... Thanks to aapka ranting...
I know I can make people happyOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Now my sour mood is good... Thanks to aapka ranting...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ashish Chowdhary
Woh !! Teekay teekay 😊