Mujhse Shaadi Karoge

Paras Chhabra blames Jay Bhanushali for roasting him & defaming him

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Bigg Boss 13 contestants Paras Chhabra blames Jay Bhanushali for roasting him & defaming him.

Paras Chhabra banishes all the allegation put on him in Colors TV show Mujhse Shaadi Karoge by guest Jay Bhanushali. In the promo of the upcoming episode, Paras will be seen getting into an argument with Jay Bhanushali regarding his feelings for the contestants.

Calling the promo 'a short summary of the episode', Paras says "It is a promo which doesn't depict the entire story, is it just a part of the episode which will air soon. Sometimes what you see & hear is not the complete story" 

A 'loyalist', Paras elaborates "I have immense respect for women, I will never pass demeaning comments which can hurtful. That's not my nature. Understanding five women with cameras around you is not easy.  I believe in loyalty & I have proved it in Bigg Boss. I request people not to make assumptions about me or the episode, please watch to know the truth"

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj bahut demand mein hai apna pyara show😆😆

Bahut posts ban ek hi din mein.

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Aaj bahut demand mein hai apna pyara show😆😆

Bahut posts ban ek hi din mein.

Negative publicity is still publicity none the less ha ha ha 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Defame ko kya defame karna , abra ka dabba hogaya n karma , aur humiliate hona hai lol
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In his defense they got the most boring and unattractive girls on the show. His ex Akansha is so pretty the creatives should have an idea what kind girls hes into. 

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: mz.gigglez

In his defense they got the most boring and unattractive girls on the show. His ex Akansha is so pretty the creatives should have an idea what kind girls hes into. 

the real question is that are those girls going to be into someone like him? akansha clearly made a mistake ðŸ˜†