Originally posted by: Nandini25
I think CVS do. At least they check insta comments I think. So we should put our wish there too.
Yeah.Let us comment on instagram as much as possible😆. I use instagram only for Pranbir😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nandini25
I think CVS do. At least they check insta comments I think. So we should put our wish there too.
Yeah.Let us comment on instagram as much as possible😆. I use instagram only for Pranbir😆
Yeah.Let us comment on instagram as much as possible😆. I use instagram only for Pranbir😆
I also. In fact I opened an account in insta just because of Pranbir. 😆Yeah. Let's show them what we want. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
Revenge or to trap Ranbir again with bhang? Coz her parents aren't shown, just her
No ... Her mom also shooting for holi ... I see maya and her mom pic on Instagram
Even i want same ... Hope CVs listen us
Both are looking so gorgeous ❤️
May be that can possible
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3