Thank you! ❤️Yaar Shru the coloring is super sexyyyy❤️
I had a tough time coloring it. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you! ❤️Yaar Shru the coloring is super sexyyyy❤️
I had a tough time coloring it. 😆
everyone should stop worrying now 😆 like kaise soch lete hai log aise plan ka hissa hoga bhi Bajaj 😆Amazing gifs!!!
They’re so beautiful!
So Bajaj isn’t involved at all! Anurag had divers ready :) No comments!
Thank you! ❤️Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😆🤣 the colouring 👍🏼 🥰😘
Last wala sabse mazedar hai 🤣
& HUMAN + HUMANE. ❤️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Pure, untainted, and genius! ❤️
How could anyone think RB could be a part of such a ridiculous scheme? 😆
peeche wala bhi ek comment hai padh lijiye beta. 😆
Last wala best hai. I want a solo gif 😆
'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you
jaise people thought RB would fall weak because his house was purchased 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
How could anyone think RB could be a part of such a ridiculous scheme? 😆
❤️❤️
Precap mein bhi nhi hai 😒