Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Wiki is not authentic but lol 🤣
I really want another woman to be with Bajaj. I hope P ka focus changes a bit.
🤣🤣🤣
I want a jealous Prerna Sharma Bajaj...😎😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Wiki is not authentic but lol 🤣
I really want another woman to be with Bajaj. I hope P ka focus changes a bit.
🤣🤣🤣
I want a jealous Prerna Sharma Bajaj...😎😛
Bye, Menaka Bose was iconic too. Classy Ruby Bhatia as RB wife. She cannot be rubbed off! She has to make an entry contrasted against a boring Prerna!
Chalo break time over will be back to solve sums bye 🤗
Seriously.. too much to digest ho jata .
I rarely use this emoji.. but its apt for to use if it was Rakhee 🤢
Think we will get just 2 days a week ksg till his art event is done? 😤😢🤔
2 days and 2 mins ka ss..ya wo bhi nahi.. 🤔
PRB track is coming... Oh god...🥳🥳
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
🤣
She should enter so that we get a jealous Prerna...🤣
Chalo theek hai, wiki is showing Prerna is married to Rishabh...🤪
Wikipedia also wants them together now😆
let then show ksg regularly first 🙂
Yaaaasssssss.. abhi to whi mushkil hai
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Wikipedia also wants them together now😆
😎😎😎😃
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Arrey, PRB track is coming...😎 so chill...
Bhai main tabhi blv krega jab aa jayega.. uske pehle kucho nahi