Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

that won’t come out so soon yar

things will drastically change after that truth

so I think the precap May be a dream.. who’s no idea

After Holi our at the end something new we’ll start

N that will lead to mishbir deciding to live separately 

meri jaan saw segment.. its real but kuhu just shouts you all think i got jealous as mish got property paper on my birthday but no i'm not jealous n i did not push her n runs from there.. 🤣

abir defends kuhu says to meenu kuhu can never hurt anyone knowingly, mish supports abir.. 🤣 but i feel abirs this believe will lead to heartbreak for him very soon... like how he trusted baba but he back stabbed n do i need to say about others everyone has backstabbed him so this is his next shock.. n he will leave rjv for sure... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wah wah vaishu on roll today 🤣🤣 

sab mishti ki galti hai can i add to your list..

mishti i need to do IT first as we never got after first marriage...  mishti i need to have baby first.. mishti my child should join school first... and it goes on n on n on... 🤣

contrasting Saas bahu the one who values happiness only mish parul, the one who can do anything to get what they want meenu kuhu... good clarification by CVs... abir too loves parul n close to her more than meenu n kunal is exact opposite... 

Yaar Abir is just badi badi baate,, he cant do IT but only keeps doing actions 🤣 now mish is hurt atleast now fulfill the challenge in this opportunity naa 😆

Vaishu its no dream but real... but then madam is careful to not reveal coffee truth just shouts i got jealous of her getting property paper on my birthday thats what you all think but no i'm not jealous... n runs from there... abir fights with meenu for kuhu... come on yaar reveal kuhu soon,.... but i can feel the revelation is coming soon whomever abir fights for with meenu like baba has done what he has not expected... the repeated words kuhu cant do or hurt anyone by him in segment feels like soon he is again gonna be in for shock knowing his bro truth...

@bold-bring it on...if it's coming in that way...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uru wah wah yaar this is so hilarious 🤣 the most random illogical episode of our show.. i mean i know saturday episodes will be filler but like this 🤣

mujhe sirf ek doubt hai.,. mish helped abir in ngo so they think she can manage laalnashpati but why to transfer the company on her name... what connection does that have,... i mean asking her to work for the company n changing the company to her name is different naa... 🤣 anyway this means she is just the owner i mean board member but meenu n kunal only will work there naa..  i dont understand this logic yaar... have seen in other show n movie too that every family member is part of the company but the one who runs business is different, family attends board meeting only... but here something is missing 😆 n even more funny thing kuhu said we both too worked together in company when that 4 day work after that kunal firing her from work during mishkun courtship that one naa 😆 kya logic hai yaar 🤣

and more over when did mishbir become so happy about materialistic things.... the one who didnt wanna work with her bp n create her own identity worked with abir in ngo., another who was not interested in business so has his own ngo n app developer n independent... whats this happiness over property transfer... naanu said na meenu cant buy mishbir by giving these properties... so why this illogical thing suddenly... 🤣

Mishbir parul scene was the only saving grace... ❤️ and also meenu bir cha boy needs to learn lot from benba on how to do jaasoosi n find their plan 🤣 

Did you understand what that thumps up scene was about i was so confused i mean randomly she comes n shows thumps up n he smiles 

I thought nannu's exit sequences were illogical...but makers are like no uru the best is yet to come 🤣🤣🤣 I am happy with the precap but not sure of the consequences ...

Don't even start with the company transfer thing  My technical brain is aching 😆😆 I guess they just transferred the ownership, the managerial operations will still be handled by kunal only 😆😆 I hope so  Oye we shouldn't doubt mishti okay...she was on borad for grey elephant as well 😆 kuhu ka logic mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya 🤣🤣 It was like she was finding random reason to stop the transfer 🤣 Dekho diya , meenu ne equal kar diya sabke liye 

Kunal  - DA vansh 

Abir  - Asha Kiran NGO 

Mishti  - Red Pair 

Kuhu  - Anonymous Event Management company 

My sasuma is the best !

After getting the company  mishti was like finally my family accepted me 🤣🤣🤣 don't talk about the past ...it dosent matter anymore...what are you talking about initial days ....inko kal ke kaand yaad nahi yeh ...initial days ka kya yaad hoga 

Haan was it a foreshadowing diya ? Parul abir and mishti moving out soon? 

Arey that thumbs up scene scared me 🤣🤣 I don't know what was that lol 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Arre Holi aane de Diyu, i will give you my review on their clothes! 😆

Pictures dekhke toh I am super underwhelmed! Kya bakwas Holi ke clothes hai!

As I said in AT, they are not Holi clothes, they are DHoli clothes (Dho dale hai kisi ne) 😲

Aajkal episodes are so , so reviewing their clothes is a better option 🤔

haha dholi 🤣 but it looks like it only and abirs white kurta is good without that jacket n also the stylist doesnt take shaheer measurement properly kya the kurta is almost like his shirt very short 🤣

better i'll join you too clothes review is much relieving than episode 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wah wah vaishu on roll today 🤣🤣 

sab mishti ki galti hai can i add to your list..

mishti i need to do IT first as we never got after first marriage...  mishti i need to have baby first.. mishti my child should join school first... and it goes on n on n on... 🤣

contrasting Saas bahu the one who values happiness only mish parul, the one who can do anything to get what they want meenu kuhu... good clarification by CVs... abir too loves parul n close to her more than meenu n kunal is exact opposite... 

Yaar Abir is just badi badi baate,, he cant do IT but only keeps doing actions 🤣 now mish is hurt atleast now fulfill the challenge in this opportunity naa 😆

Vaishu its no dream but real... but then madam is careful to not reveal coffee truth just shouts i got jealous of her getting property paper on my birthday thats what you all think but no i'm not jealous... n runs from there... abir fights with meenu for kuhu... come on yaar reveal kuhu soon,.... but i can feel the revelation is coming soon whomever abir fights for with meenu like baba has done what he has not expected... the repeated words kuhu cant do or hurt anyone by him in segment feels like soon he is again gonna be in for shock knowing his bro truth.... 

Hey Diyuuu 🤗

Bilkul Sab mishti ki galti hai 🤣🤣

Bold - 🤣🤣🤣OMG this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes the saas bahu contrast was awesome CVs cleared today that kuhu and meenu are same only 🤣,and mish Nd parul just loved their scene today 🤗🤗🤗

Exactly abir ab to kiss kar do 😆, ab to Kar hi do Yaar 🤣

Hope your word comes true diyu 👍🏼, Yup I saw in the segment what just happened, if CVs are trying to collect sympathies for kuhu that's cringe worthy, I didn't liked the justification Kaveri gave 😒

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

iss mishbir ko dek kar... mera haal ye hain 😭

i dont want mishbir daily but kamse kam story continuity and character development tho dika sakte hain na...

Dusro ka kya kahun jab mishbir ka yeh haal hai 😆😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

if he gets to know about kuhu acha hain...

cant handle this bro jhaap...

even i want to see abir ko mish imp ya kuhu

Bro jhaap khatam hone ke liye bro ko sach bhi toh pata hona chahie na 🤣

Obviously mish , that's why he will take her and leave the house 

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Hi Pali and everyone🤗

caught up all last few episodes that missed ..Married MishBir is just treat to watch..,☺️loving their chemistry more than before..😳

I think Kuhu will change her statement.. saying "Mishti ko maine dakhha diya .. mere birthday pe whole company Mishti ko mili aur abhi Mishti giri.. .. aap sab yahi soch rahe ho na ?  ki main jealous hu,..😆"

I am tired of Kuhu's immaturity .. 🤢

Varshuuuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗

yaara missed you dear.... come often naa... mishbir after shaadi the only thing that happens is abir giving chumma action... but no actual action... 🤣

🤣 wow wow varshu you almost guessed the dialogue right... saw the segment just now she says something like this only you all thought i'm jealous of mishti n runs inside 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I thought nannu's exit sequences were illogical...but makers are like no uru the best is yet to come 🤣🤣🤣 I am happy with the precap but not sure of the consequences ...

Don't even start with the company transfer thing  My technical brain is aching 😆😆 I guess they just transferred the ownership, the managerial operations will still be handled by kunal only 😆😆 I hope so  Oye we shouldn't doubt mishti okay...she was on borad for grey elephant as well 😆 kuhu ka logic mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya 🤣🤣 It was like she was finding random reason to stop the transfer 🤣 Dekho diya , meenu ne equal kar diya sabke liye 

Kunal  - DA vansh 

Abir  - Asha Kiran NGO 

Mishti  - Red Pair 

Kuhu  - Anonymous Event Management company 

My sasuma is the best !

After getting the company  mishti was like finally my family accepted me 🤣🤣🤣 don't talk about the past ...it dosent matter anymore...what are you talking about initial days ....inko kal ke kaand yaad nahi yeh ...initial days ka kya yaad hoga 

Haan was it a foreshadowing diya ? Parul abir and mishti moving out soon? 

Arey that thumbs up scene scared me 🤣🤣 I don't know what was that lol 

dont talk about meenu yar...

amy be she shown that because of parul and mishti bonding...

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

GM light..it's going to be either kuhu or meenu's dream🤣

no no real dear...saw the segment 😆